Jayson Tatum and the Boston Celtics (12-10) face the Utah Jazz (14-7) on Friday, December 3, 2021 at Vivint Arena. The game begins at 9:00 PM ET. Below you'll find all the info you need to watch this contest, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Celtics vs. Jazz
- Game Day: Friday, December 3, 2021
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Vivint Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Celtics vs. Jazz
Key Stats for Jazz vs. Celtics
- The Jazz put up 8.5 more points per game (113.1) than the Celtics allow (104.6).
- When Utah scores more than 104.6 points, it is 14-3.
- Boston has an 11-4 record when allowing fewer than 113.1 points.
- The Celtics score just 2.9 more points per game (106.3) than the Jazz allow their opponents to score (103.4).
- Boston is 8-6 when it scores more than 103.4 points.
- Utah has an 11-1 record when its opponents score fewer than 106.3 points.
- The Celtics are the third-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Jazz sit at fifth.
- The Jazz's 9.9 offensive rebounds per game are just 0.6 fewer rebounds than the Celtics average per game (10.5).
- The Celtics are the third-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Jazz sit at 18th.
Jazz Players to Watch
- The Jazz scoring leader is Donovan Mitchell, who averages 23.2 per contest to go with 4.3 rebounds and 5.1 assists.
- Rudy Gobert leads Utah in rebounding, averaging 14.5 per game, while Mike Conley leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.3 in each contest.
- Mitchell makes more threes per game than any other member of the Jazz, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
- Mitchell and Gobert lead Utah on the defensive end, with Mitchell leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Gobert in blocks averaging 2.1 per contest.
Celtics Players to Watch
- Tatum has the top spot on the Celtics leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 24.4 points and 8.9 rebounds per game.
- Marcus Smart notches more assists than any other Boston player with 5.8 per game. He also scores 10.9 points and grabs 4.0 rebounds per game.
- Tatum is the most prolific from deep for the Celtics, hitting 2.7 threes per game.
- Smart (2.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for Boston while Al Horford (1.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.