The Brooklyn Nets (7-3) will visit the Chicago Bulls (6-3) after winning three road games in a row. The contest starts at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, November 8, 2021. Hoping to catch this game live? Below, we'll give you all the details you need to watch this matchup, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Nets vs. Bulls
- Game Day: Monday, November 8, 2021
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: NBA TV
- Arena: United Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Nets vs. Bulls
Key Stats for Bulls vs. Nets
- The Nets put up just 3.4 more points per game (106.1) than the Bulls allow (102.7).
- When Brooklyn totals more than 102.7 points, it is 6-1.
- Chicago is 3-2 when giving up fewer than 106.1 points.
- The Bulls average only 4.6 more points per game (107.9) than the Nets allow their opponents to score (103.3).
- Chicago has put together a 4-1 record in games it scores more than 103.3 points.
- Brooklyn is 5-1 when it gives up fewer than 107.9 points.
- The Bulls are the 28th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Nets sit at 14th.
- The Nets average 7.1 offensive boards per game, 1.7 rebounds fewer than the Bulls.
- The Bulls are the 28th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Nets sit at 30th.
Nets Players to Watch
- Kevin Durant leads the Nets in scoring and rebounding, tallying 28.6 points and 8.6 boards per game.
- Brooklyn's best passer is James Harden, who averages 8.9 assists per game to go with his 18.7 PPG scoring average.
- Harden makes more threes per game than any other member of the Nets, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.1 per contest.
- Bruce Brown is Brooklyn's leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while LaMarcus Aldridge leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Bulls Players to Watch
- DeMar DeRozan racks up 26.8 points per game and is the top scorer for the Bulls.
- Chicago's leader in rebounds is Nikola Vucevic with 10.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Lonzo Ball with 4.6 per game.
- Ball is the top scorer from deep for the Bulls, hitting 2.7 threes per game.
- Alex Caruso (2.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Chicago while Ball (1.0 block per game) is the block leader.