A pair of the league's best scorers face off when Karl-Anthony Towns (13th, 24.3 points per game) and the Minnesota Timberwolves (22-23) host Kevin Durant (first, 29.3) and the Brooklyn Nets (29-16) on Sunday, January 23, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. Want to know how to watch this matchup? Check out all of the details below, including how to stream it on FuboTV.
How to Watch Nets vs. Timberwolves
- Game Day: Sunday, January 23, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Target Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Nets vs. Timberwolves
Key Stats for Timberwolves vs. Nets
- The Timberwolves record just 1.2 more points per game (110.4) than the Nets allow (109.2).
- Minnesota has a 16-8 record when putting up more than 109.2 points.
- Brooklyn is 20-3 when allowing fewer than 110.4 points.
- The Nets score just 2.2 more points per game (111.9) than the Timberwolves allow their opponents to score (109.7).
- Brooklyn has put together a 24-1 record in games it scores more than 109.7 points.
- Minnesota has a 20-7 record when its opponents score fewer than 111.9 points.
- The Timberwolves are the 11th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Nets sit at 12th.
- The Timberwolves grab an average of 12.4 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Nets by 2.7 rebounds per contest.
- The Timberwolves are the third best rebounding team in the league, the Nets rank 21st.
Timberwolves Players to Watch
- Towns leads the Timberwolves in scoring and rebounding, tallying 24.3 points and 9.2 rebounds per game.
- D'Angelo Russell is Minnesota's best passer, distributing 7.0 assists per game while scoring 18.9 PPG.
- Anthony Edwards leads the Timberwolves in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Edwards is Minnesota's leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Towns leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
Nets Players to Watch
- James Harden paces the Nets in rebounds and assists with 8.1 rebounds and 10.0 assists per game.
- Durant counts for 29.3 points per game, making him the top scorer on Brooklyn's squad.
- Patty Mills is consistent from deep and leads the Nets with 3.2 made threes per game.
- Harden (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Brooklyn while LaMarcus Aldridge (1.1 blocks per game) is the block leader.