The Milwaukee Bucks (13-8) aim to continue a five-game home win streak when they host the Charlotte Hornets (13-10) on Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. Hoping to catch this game live? Below, we'll give you all the details you need to watch this matchup, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Hornets vs. Bucks
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 1, 2021
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Fiserv Forum
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Hornets vs. Bucks
Key Stats for Bucks vs. Hornets
- The 109.9 points per game the Bucks record are 5.0 fewer points than the Hornets give up (114.9).
- Milwaukee is 9-0 when scoring more than 114.9 points.
- When Charlotte gives up fewer than 109.9 points, it is 7-0.
- The Hornets score an average of 114.4 points per game, 8.2 more points than the 106.2 the Bucks give up to opponents.
- Charlotte is 9-6 when it scores more than 106.2 points.
- Milwaukee has a 13-5 record when its opponents score fewer than 114.4 points.
- The Bucks are the second best rebounding team in the league, the Hornets rank 22nd.
- The Bucks average 9.9 offensive rebounds per game, 1.1 rebounds less than the Hornets.
- The Hornets are the 22nd-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Bucks sit at 18th.
Bucks Players to Watch
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Bucks is Giannis Antetokounmpo, who tallies 27.0 points, 11.8 rebounds and 5.9 assists per game.
- Grayson Allen leads the Bucks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Jrue Holiday and Antetokounmpo lead Milwaukee on the defensive end, with Holiday leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Antetokounmpo in blocks averaging 1.8 per contest.
Hornets Players to Watch
- LaMelo Ball leads the Hornets in both rebounds and assists with 7.8 rebounds and 8.2 assists per game.
- Miles Bridges scores 19.8 points per game, putting him at the top of the Charlotte scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 7.4 rebounds and adds 3.2 assists per game.
- Ball hits 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Hornets.
- Ball (1.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for Charlotte while Mason Plumlee (1.0 block per game) is the block leader.