The Chicago Bulls (28-17) will try to stop a five-game road losing streak when they square off against the Oklahoma City Thunder (14-32) on Monday, January 24, 2022 at Paycom Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. Below you'll find all the info you need to watch this contest, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Bulls vs. Thunder
- Game Day: Monday, January 24, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Paycom Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Bulls vs. Thunder
Key Stats for Thunder vs. Bulls
- The Bulls score 110.3 points per game, only 2.5 more points than the 107.8 the Thunder allow.
- When Chicago totals more than 107.8 points, it is 23-3.
- When Oklahoma City allows fewer than 110.3 points, it is 12-16.
- The Thunder put up an average of 100.3 points per game, 8.3 fewer points than the 108.6 the Bulls give up to opponents.
- Oklahoma City is 5-4 when it scores more than 108.6 points.
- Chicago's record is 9-1 when it allows fewer than 100.3 points.
- The Bulls are the 28th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Thunder sit at eighth.
- The Bulls average 8.9 offensive rebounds per game, 1.4 rebounds less than the Thunder.
- The Thunder are the eighth-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Bulls sit at 28th.
Bulls Players to Watch
- The Bulls scoring leader is DeMar DeRozan, who averages 26.3 per contest to go with 5.0 rebounds and 4.8 assists.
- Chicago's leading rebounder is Nikola Vucevic averaging 11.2 boards per game and its best passer is Lonzo Ball and his 5.1 assists per game.
- The Bulls get the most three-point shooting production out of Ball, who knocks down 3.1 threes per game.
- Ball and Vucevic lead Chicago on the defensive end, with Ball leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Vucevic in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Thunder Players to Watch
- Josh Giddey racks up 7.4 rebounds and 6.2 assists per game, placing him atop the Thunder's rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander scores 22.8 points per game, putting him at the top of the Oklahoma City scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 4.8 rebounds and tacks on 5.4 assists per game.
- Luguentz Dort is the top shooter from deep for the Thunder, hitting 2.4 threes per game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander (1.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for Oklahoma City while Darius Bazley (1.2 blocks per game) is the block leader.