The Cleveland Cavaliers (1-2) go up against the Denver Nuggets (2-0) at Ball Arena on Monday, October 25, 2021. The game starts at 9:00 PM ET. Want to stream this game live? We've got all the info you need to watch this game, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Cavaliers vs. Nuggets
- Game Day: Monday, October 25, 2021
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Ball Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Cavaliers vs. Nuggets
Key Stats for Nuggets vs. Cavaliers
- Last year, the Nuggets recorded 115.1 points per game, only 2.7 more points than the 112.4 the Cavaliers gave up.
- Denver had a 36-10 record last season when putting up more than 112.4 points.
- When Cleveland allowed fewer than 115.1 points last season, it went 19-23.
- The Cavaliers scored 6.3 fewer points per game last year (103.8) than the Nuggets allowed their opponents to score (110.1).
- Cleveland put together a 14-5 record last season in games it scored more than 110.1 points.
- Denver went 21-1 last season when it allowed fewer than 103.8 points.
- The Nuggets were the 13th-ranked rebounding team in the NBA. The Cavaliers finished 24th.
- The Nuggets and the Cavaliers were evenly matched on the offensive glass last season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (10.5 and 10.4 offensive boards per game, respectively).
- The Nuggets ranked seventh in the NBA in offensive rebounding, while the Cavaliers ranked 10th.
Nuggets Players to Watch
- Nikola Jokic tallied 26.4 points, 10.8 rebounds and 8.3 assists per game last season.
- Michael Porter Jr. hit an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
- Jokic averaged 1.3 takeaways per game, while Porter compiled 0.9 rejections per contest.
Cavaliers Players to Watch
- Collin Sexton put up 24.3 points per game last season to go with 3.1 rebounds and 4.4 assists.
- Jarrett Allen grabbed 10.0 rebounds per game, while Ricky Rubio notched 6.4 assists per contest.
- Darius Garland knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest a season ago.
- Rubio averaged 1.4 takeaways per game, while Allen compiled 1.4 rejections per contest.