The Milwaukee Bucks (15-9) will host the Cleveland Cavaliers (13-11) after winning seven straight home games. The contest starts at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, December 6, 2021. Below, we give you all the details you need on how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How to Watch Cavaliers vs. Bucks
- Game Day: Monday, December 6, 2021
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Fiserv Forum
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Cavaliers vs. Bucks
Key Stats for Bucks vs. Cavaliers
- The Bucks average 110.5 points per game, 8.5 more points than the 102.0 the Cavaliers allow.
- Milwaukee is 14-2 when scoring more than 102.0 points.
- Cleveland has a 13-6 record when giving up fewer than 110.5 points.
- The Cavaliers put up just 1.8 fewer points per game (104.6) than the Bucks give up (106.4).
- Cleveland is 6-5 when it scores more than 106.4 points.
- Milwaukee is 9-3 when it allows fewer than 104.6 points.
- The Cavaliers are the 13th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Bucks sit at second.
- The Bucks grab 10.5 offensive rebounds per game, just 0.1 fewer rebounds than the Cavaliers average (10.6).
- The Cavaliers are the 13th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Bucks sit at eighth.
Bucks Players to Watch
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in scoring and rebounding, tallying 27.6 points and 11.8 rebounds per game.
- Jrue Holiday is Milwaukee's best passer, dishing out 6.1 assists per game while scoring 15.3 PPG.
- The Bucks get the most three-point shooting production out of Grayson Allen, who knocks down 3.1 threes per game.
- Holiday and Antetokounmpo lead Milwaukee on the defensive end, with Holiday leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Antetokounmpo in blocks averaging 1.7 per contest.
Cavaliers Players to Watch
- The Cavaliers' Darius Garland puts up enough points (19.7 per game) and assists (7.2 per game) to sit atop the team's leaderboards.
- Jarrett Allen grabs 11.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 16.9 points per game and adds 1.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Cleveland rebounding leaderboard.
- Garland is the top scorer from distance for the Cavaliers, hitting 2.8 threes per game.
- Garland (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Cleveland while Evan Mobley (1.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.