The Brooklyn Nets (39-36) square off against the Detroit Pistons (20-55) on Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. Want to stream this game live? We've got all the details you need to watch this game, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Pistons vs. Nets
- Game Day: Tuesday, March 29, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Barclays Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Pistons vs. Nets
Key Stats for Nets vs. Pistons
- The Nets put up only 0.1 more points per game (112.2) than the Pistons allow (112.1).
- When Brooklyn puts up more than 112.1 points, it is 28-5.
- Detroit is 14-24 when giving up fewer than 112.2 points.
- The Pistons' 104.3 points per game are 7.6 fewer points than the 111.9 the Nets allow.
- Detroit has put together a 12-8 record in games it scores more than 111.9 points.
- Brooklyn is 15-1 when it gives up fewer than 104.3 points.
- The Nets are the 17th best rebounding team in the league, the Pistons rank 24th.
- The Nets average 10.3 offensive rebounds per game, just 0.7 fewer rebounds than the Pistons grab per game (11.0).
- The Pistons are the 24th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Nets sit at 13th.
Nets Players to Watch
- Patty Mills leads the Nets in points and assists per game, scoring 11.9 points and distributing 2.3 assists.
- Bruce Brown is Brooklyn's best rebounder, hauling in an average of 4.7 boards in each contest while scoring 8.3 points per game.
- Mills leads the Nets in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Brown is Brooklyn's leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.1 steals and 0.6 blocks per game.
Pistons Players to Watch
- Cade Cunningham scores 17.2 points and tacks on 5.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Pistons' leaderboards in those statistics.
- Isaiah Stewart's stat line of 8.6 rebounds, 8.3 points and 1.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Detroit rebounding leaderboard.
- Saddiq Bey is reliable from three-point range and leads the Pistons with 2.6 made threes per game.
- Detroit's leader in steals is Cunningham with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Stewart with 1.1 per game.