The Phoenix Suns (17-3) host the Golden State Warriors (18-2) in a battle of the top-ranked teams in the Western Conference at Footprint Center on Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. Below you'll find all the details you need to watch this contest, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Warriors vs. Suns
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 30, 2021
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: NBC Sports Networks
- Arena: Footprint Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Warriors vs. Suns
Key Stats for Suns vs. Warriors
- The Suns put up 112.6 points per game, 12.2 more points than the 100.4 the Warriors give up.
- When Phoenix scores more than 100.4 points, it is 16-2.
- Golden State has a 15-2 record when giving up fewer than 112.6 points.
- The Warriors put up an average of 114.0 points per game, 9.0 more points than the 105.0 the Suns give up.
- When it scores more than 105.0 points, Golden State is 14-0.
- Phoenix is 15-2 when it allows fewer than 114.0 points.
- The Warriors are the fourth-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Suns sit at 16th.
- The Suns' 8.9 offensive rebounds per game are just 0.9 fewer rebounds than the Warriors pull down per game (9.8).
- The Suns are the 27th best rebounding team in the league, the Warriors rank 19th.
Suns Players to Watch
- Devin Booker leads the Suns in scoring, tallying 23.9 points per game to go with 5.1 rebounds and 4.7 assists.
- JaVale McGee leads Phoenix in rebounding, averaging 7.3 per game, while Chris Paul leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 10.1 in each contest.
- The Suns get the most three-point shooting production out of Booker, who makes 2.5 threes per game.
- Paul and McGee lead Phoenix on the defensive end, with Paul leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and McGee in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Warriors Players to Watch
- Draymond Green racks up 7.8 rebounds and 7.8 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Warriors' rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Golden State's Stephen Curry scores 28.6 points, 5.8 rebounds and 6.8 assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Curry is consistent from distance and leads the Warriors with 5.5 made threes per game.
- Golden State's leader in steals is Curry (1.8 per game), and its leader in blocks is Green (0.9 per game).