The Houston Rockets (4-16) will look to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (6-14) on Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at Paycom Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. Want to stream this matchup? Read on for all the info you need, including how to watch on FuboTV.
How to Watch Rockets vs. Thunder
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 1, 2021
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Paycom Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Rockets vs. Thunder
Key Stats for Thunder vs. Rockets
- The Thunder put up 13.5 fewer points per game (98.5) than the Rockets give up (112.0).
- When Houston gives up fewer than 98.5 points, it is 2-2.
- The Rockets' 103.5 points per game are just 2.3 fewer points than the 105.8 the Thunder allow.
- When it scores more than 105.8 points, Houston is 3-5.
- Oklahoma City has a 4-6 record when its opponents score fewer than 103.5 points.
- The Thunder are the best rebounding team in the league, the Rockets rank 14th.
- The Thunder grab 10.3 offensive rebounds per game, just 0.8 more rebounds than the Rockets average (9.5).
- The Rockets are the 14th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Thunder sit at 14th.
Thunder Players to Watch
- The Thunder leader in rebounds and assist is Josh Giddey, who pulls down 7.2 rebounds and distributes 5.8 assists per game along with scoring 10.4 points per contest.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads Oklahoma City in scoring, averaging 20.2 per game to go with 5.1 rebounds and 4.6 assists.
- Luguentz Dort leads the Thunder in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Gilgeous-Alexander is Oklahoma City's leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Darius Bazley leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Rockets Players to Watch
- Christian Wood collects 16.8 points and 11.8 rebounds per game for the Rockets, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Houston's assist leader is Kevin Porter Jr. with 6.1 per game. He also records 13.3 points per game and tacks on 4.8 rebounds per game.
- Eric Gordon is the top scorer from deep for the Rockets, hitting 2.2 threes per game.
- Porter (1.4 steals per game) is the steal leader for Houston while Wood (1.1 blocks per game) is the block leader.