The Sacramento Kings (16-27) will attempt to stop a five-game losing streak when they host the Los Angeles Lakers (21-20) on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at Golden 1 Center. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. Hoping to catch this game live? Below, we'll give you all the info you need to watch this matchup, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Lakers vs. Kings
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 12, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Golden 1 Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Lakers vs. Kings
Key Stats for Kings vs. Lakers
- The Lakers record just 1.6 fewer points per game (112.0) than the Kings give up (113.6).
- Los Angeles has a 15-6 record when scoring more than 113.6 points.
- Sacramento has a 9-12 record when allowing fewer than 112.0 points.
- The Kings' 108.9 points per game are just 3.6 fewer points than the 112.5 the Lakers allow.
- Sacramento is 12-4 when it scores more than 112.5 points.
- Los Angeles is 11-7 when it gives up fewer than 108.9 points.
- The Lakers are the 12th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Kings sit at 20th.
- The Lakers average 9.5 offensive boards per game, 1.0 rebound fewer than the Kings.
- The Kings are the 20th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Lakers sit at 23rd.
Lakers Players to Watch
- The Lakers leader in rebounds and assist is Russell Westbrook, who pulls down 8.1 rebounds and distributes 8.2 assists per game along with scoring 19.0 points per contest.
- Los Angeles' leading scorer is LeBron James, who drops 28.9 points a game in addition to his 7.4 rebounds and 6.6 assists.
- James leads the Lakers in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- James is Los Angeles' leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.7 steals and 1.1 blocks per game.
Kings Players to Watch
- De'Aaron Fox is the top scorer for the Kings with 20.7 points per game. He also adds 3.7 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game to his statistics.
- Sacramento's leader in rebounds is Harrison Barnes with 6.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Tyrese Haliburton with 6.9 per game.
- Buddy Hield hits 3.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Kings.
- Haliburton is at the top of the Sacramento steals and blocks leaderboards with 1.7 steals per game and 0.7 blocks per game.