The Memphis Grizzlies (2-0) play the Los Angeles Lakers (0-2) at Staples Center on Sunday, October 24, 2021. The game starts at 9:30 PM ET. Below you'll find all the info you need to watch this contest, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Grizzlies vs. Lakers
- Game Day: Sunday, October 24, 2021
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Staples Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Grizzlies vs. Lakers
Key Stats for Lakers vs. Grizzlies
- Last year, the Lakers put up only 2.6 fewer points per game (109.7) than the Grizzlies allowed (112.3).
- When Los Angeles totaled more than 112.3 points last season, it went 25-5.
- Memphis went 19-5 last season when allowing fewer than 109.7 points.
- The Grizzlies averaged 6.3 more points per game last year (113.3) than the Lakers gave up (107.0).
- Memphis put together a 32-16 record last season in games it scored more than 107.0 points.
- Los Angeles had a 34-15 record last season when its opponents scored fewer than 113.3 points.
- The Grizzlies ranked fourth in rebounding in the NBA. The Lakers finished 15th.
- The Lakers averaged 9.7 offensive rebounds per game, 1.5 rebounds less than the Grizzlies.
- The Grizzlies were the fourth-ranked offensive rebounding team in the NBA, while the Lakers finished 15th.
Lakers Players to Watch
- Russell Westbrook scored 22.2 points, pulled down 11.5 rebounds and distributed 11.7 assists per game last season.
- Kendrick Nunn hit an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
- Westbrook averaged 1.4 takeaways per game, while DeAndre Jordan compiled 1.1 rejections per contest.
Grizzlies Players to Watch
- Ja Morant scored 19.1 points per game last season to go with 7.4 assists.
- Steven Adams averaged 8.9 boards per game in addition to his 7.6 PPG average.
- Dillon Brooks hit an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
- Kyle Anderson averaged 1.2 steals per game, while Brandon Clarke collected 0.9 blocks per contest.