The Toronto Raptors (9-12) will host the Memphis Grizzlies (10-10) after losing four straight home games. The contest starts at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, November 30, 2021. Below you'll find all the info you need to watch this contest, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Grizzlies vs. Raptors
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 30, 2021
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Scotiabank Arena
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Grizzlies vs. Raptors
Key Stats for Raptors vs. Grizzlies
- The Raptors record 105.9 points per game, 9.7 fewer points than the 115.6 the Grizzlies give up.
- Toronto is 2-1 when scoring more than 115.6 points.
- Memphis is 4-0 when giving up fewer than 105.9 points.
- The Grizzlies put up an average of 110.7 points per game, just 4.0 more points than the 106.7 the Raptors allow.
- When it scores more than 106.7 points, Memphis is 8-3.
- Toronto is 8-5 when it allows fewer than 110.7 points.
- The Grizzlies are the fourth-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Raptors sit at 25th.
- The Raptors' 13.5 offensive rebounds per game are only 0.8 more rebounds than the Grizzlies pull down per game (12.7).
- The Raptors are the best rebounding team in the league, the Grizzlies rank third.
Raptors Players to Watch
- The leader in points and assists for the Raptors is Fred VanVleet, who scores 20.1 points and distributes 6.5 assists per game.
- Toronto's best rebounder is Scottie Barnes, who averages 8.3 boards per game in addition to his 15.2 PPG average.
- The Raptors get the most three-point shooting production out of VanVleet, who makes 3.2 threes per game.
- Gary Trent Jr. and VanVleet lead Toronto on the defensive end, with Trent leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and VanVleet in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
Grizzlies Players to Watch
- Ja Morant averages 24.1 points and adds 6.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Grizzlies' leaderboards for those statistics.
- Steven Adams grabs 8.0 rebounds per game (he also scores 6.6 points per game and adds 2.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Memphis rebounding leaderboard.
- Desmond Bane hits 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Grizzlies.
- Memphis' leader in steals is Morant with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Jaren Jackson Jr. with 2.0 per game.