Karl-Anthony Towns and the Minnesota Timberwolves (11-11) play the Brooklyn Nets (15-6) on Friday, December 3, 2021 at Barclays Center. The matchup tips off at 7:30 PM ET. Want to know how to watch this matchup? Check out all of the info below, including how to stream it on FuboTV.
How to Watch Timberwolves vs. Nets
- Game Day: Friday, December 3, 2021
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Barclays Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Timberwolves vs. Nets
Key Stats for Nets vs. Timberwolves
- The Nets put up 109.6 points per game, only 2.7 more points than the 106.9 the Timberwolves allow.
- Brooklyn has a 12-1 record when scoring more than 106.9 points.
- When Minnesota allows fewer than 109.6 points, it is 10-4.
- The Timberwolves put up only 2.4 more points per game (108.0) than the Nets allow their opponents to score (105.6).
- Minnesota has put together a 9-5 record in games it scores more than 105.6 points.
- Brooklyn is 9-1 when it allows fewer than 108.0 points.
- The Timberwolves are the 11th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Nets sit at 24th.
- The Nets average 8 offensive boards per game, 5.3 rebounds fewer than the Timberwolves.
- The Nets are the worst rebounding team in the league, the Timberwolves rank second.
Nets Players to Watch
- The Nets leader in rebounds and assist is James Harden, who grabs 8.0 rebounds and gives out 9.3 assists per game along with scoring 21.0 points per contest.
- Kevin Durant is Brooklyn's leading scorer, tallying 28.6 per game while tacking on 7.5 rebounds and 5.6 assists.
- The Nets get the most three-point shooting production out of Patty Mills, who makes 3.1 threes per game.
- The Brooklyn steals leader is Harden, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is LaMarcus Aldridge, who compiles 1.2 rejections per contest.
Timberwolves Players to Watch
- Towns averages 24.0 points and 9.0 rebounds per game for the Timberwolves, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Minnesota's assist leader is D'Angelo Russell with 6.2 per game. He also averages 18.9 points per game and tacks on 3.9 rebounds per game.
- Anthony Edwards is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Timberwolves, hitting 3.0 threes per game.
- Minnesota's leader in steals is Edwards (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Towns (1.0 per game).