The Dallas Mavericks (11-9) are at home in Southwest Division play against the New Orleans Pelicans (6-18) on Friday, December 3, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET. This is the third matchup between the squads this season. Below, we give you all the info you need on how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch Pelicans vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Friday, December 3, 2021
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: American Airlines Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Pelicans vs. Mavericks
Key Stats for Mavericks vs. Pelicans
- The Mavericks record 106.0 points per game, just 4.5 fewer points than the 110.5 the Pelicans give up.
- Dallas is 5-1 when scoring more than 110.5 points.
- When New Orleans allows fewer than 106.0 points, it is 6-3.
- The Pelicans' 103.0 points per game are only 3.7 fewer points than the 106.7 the Mavericks allow to opponents.
- New Orleans is 4-5 when it scores more than 106.7 points.
- Dallas is 5-1 when it gives up fewer than 103.0 points.
- The Mavericks are the 26th best rebounding team in the league, the Pelicans rank 14th.
- The Mavericks average 9.8 offensive rebounds per game, 2.2 rebounds less than the Pelicans.
- The Pelicans are the 14th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Mavericks sit at 19th.
Mavericks Players to Watch
- The Mavericks leader in points and assists is Luka Doncic, who scores 25.6 points per game to go with 8.6 assists.
- Dallas' best rebounder is Kristaps Porzingis, who averages 8.0 boards per game in addition to his 19.7 PPG average.
- Doncic makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mavericks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
- Dorian Finney-Smith and Porzingis lead Dallas on the defensive end, with Finney-Smith leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Porzingis in blocks averaging 1.7 per contest.
Pelicans Players to Watch
- Brandon Ingram racks up 21.8 points per game and is the top scorer for the Pelicans.
- The New Orleans leaders in rebounding and assists are Jonas Valanciunas with 12.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 18.8 points and 2.4 assists per game) and Devonte' Graham with 4.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 14.0 points and 2.3 rebounds per game).
- Graham is the most prolific from distance for the Pelicans, hitting 2.7 threes per game.
- Herbert Jones (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for New Orleans while Valanciunas (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.