The Houston Rockets (6-16) will host the New Orleans Pelicans (7-18) after winning four home games in a row. The contest begins at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 5, 2021. Below you'll find all the info you need to watch this contest, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Pelicans vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Sunday, December 5, 2021
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Toyota Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Pelicans vs. Rockets
Key Stats for Rockets vs. Pelicans
- The Pelicans put up 103.2 points per game, 8.8 fewer points than the 112.0 the Rockets give up.
- New Orleans has a 2-1 record when scoring more than 112.0 points.
- When Houston allows fewer than 103.2 points, it is 2-3.
- The Rockets average 5.2 fewer points per game (104.6) than the Pelicans give up to opponents (109.8).
- Houston is 5-2 when it scores more than 109.8 points.
- New Orleans has a 7-2 record when its opponents score fewer than 104.6 points.
- The Pelicans are the 11th best rebounding team in the league, the Rockets rank 15th.
- The Pelicans pull down an average of 12 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Rockets by 2.6 rebounds per contest.
- The Rockets are the 15th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Pelicans sit at fourth.
Pelicans Players to Watch
- Brandon Ingram leads the Pelicans in points and assists per game, scoring 21.9 points and distributing 4.7 assists.
- New Orleans' best rebounder is Jonas Valanciunas, who averages 12.1 boards per game in addition to his 18.6 PPG average.
- Devonte' Graham leads the Pelicans in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Herbert Jones is New Orleans' leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Valanciunas leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Rockets Players to Watch
- Christian Wood records 16.2 points and 11.3 rebounds per game for the Rockets, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Kevin Porter Jr. notches more assists than any other Houston player with 5.8 per game. He also scores 12.8 points and grabs 4.4 rebounds per game.
- Eric Gordon knocks down 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Rockets.
- Houston's leader in steals is Porter (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Wood (1.0 per game).