The New Orleans Pelicans (0-3) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Minnesota Timberwolves (2-0) on Monday, October 25, 2021 at Target Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. Below, we give you all the info you need on how to watch this contest on FuboTV.
How to Watch Pelicans vs. Timberwolves
- Game Day: Monday, October 25, 2021
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Target Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Pelicans vs. Timberwolves
Key Stats for Timberwolves vs. Pelicans
- Last year, the Timberwolves averaged 112.1 points per game, only 2.8 fewer points than the 114.9 the Pelicans gave up.
- Minnesota had a 13-14 record last season when scoring more than 114.9 points.
- New Orleans had a 20-10 record last season when allowing fewer than 112.1 points.
- The Pelicans put up an average of 114.6 points per game last year, just 3.1 fewer points than the 117.7 the Timberwolves gave up.
- New Orleans put together a 17-8 record last season in games it scored more than 117.7 points.
- Minnesota went 19-11 last season when it allowed fewer than 114.6 points.
- The Timberwolves were the 20th-ranked rebounding team in the NBA, and the Pelicans finished third.
- The Timberwolves averaged 10.5 offensive boards per game, 1.2 rebounds fewer than the Pelicans.
- The Timberwolves ranked seventh in the NBA in offensive rebounding. The Pelicans ranked first.
Timberwolves Players to Watch
- Anthony Edwards averaged 19.3 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 2.9 assists per game last season.
- Jarred Vanderbilt averaged 5.8 boards per game and Jordan McLaughlin dished out 3.8 assists per game.
- Edwards hit an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
- Edwards averaged 1.1 takeaways per game, while Naz Reid compiled 1.1 rejections per contest.
Pelicans Players to Watch
- Zion Williamson averaged 27.0 points per contest to go with 7.2 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game last season.
- Jonas Valanciunas averaged 12.5 boards per game and Devonte' Graham dished out 5.4 assists per game.
- Graham hit an average of 3.3 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
- Williamson and Valanciunas were defensive standouts last season, with Williamson averaging 0.9 steals per game and Valanciunas collecting 0.9 blocks per contest.