The Chicago Bulls (4-0) will look to build on a four-game win streak when they host the New York Knicks (3-1) on Thursday, October 28, 2021 at United Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. Below you'll find all the details you need to watch this contest, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Knicks vs. Bulls
- Game Day: Thursday, October 28, 2021
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: United Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Knicks vs. Bulls
Key Stats for Bulls vs. Knicks
- Last year, the Bulls put up 6.3 more points per game (111.0) than the Knicks allowed (104.7).
- When Chicago scored more than 104.7 points last season, it went 29-21.
- New York went 35-17 last season when giving up fewer than 111.0 points.
- The Knicks' 107.1 points per game last year were only 4.6 fewer points than the 111.7 the Bulls allowed.
- When it scored more than 111.7 points last season, New York went 21-4.
- Chicago's record was 19-10 when it gave up fewer than 107.1 points last season.
- The Bulls were the 11th-ranked rebounding team in the NBA, and the Knicks ranked eighth.
- The Bulls and the Knicks were evenly matched on the offensive glass last season, with the teams averaging 9.6 and 9.7 offensive boards per game, respectively.
- The Knicks were the eighth-ranked offensive rebounding team in the NBA. The Bulls finished 18th.
Bulls Players to Watch
- Zach LaVine put up 27.5 points per game last season to go with 4.9 rebounds and 4.9 assists.
- Nikola Vucevic grabbed 11.7 rebounds per game, while DeMar DeRozan notched 6.9 assists per contest.
- LaVine knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.5 per contest a season ago.
- Lonzo Ball averaged 1.5 takeaways per game, while Derrick Jones Jr. compiled 0.9 rejections per contest.
Knicks Players to Watch
- Julius Randle scored 24.1 points, grabbed 10.3 boards and dished out 6.0 assists per game last season.
- Randle knocked down 2.3 threes per game a season ago.
- Nerlens Noel racked up 1.1 steals and 2.1 blocks per game last season.