The New Orleans Pelicans (1-5) aim to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the New York Knicks (4-1) on Saturday, October 30, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. Want to stream this matchup? Read on for all the details you need, including how to watch on FuboTV.
How to Watch Knicks vs. Pelicans
- Game Day: Saturday, October 30, 2021
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Smoothie King Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Knicks vs. Pelicans
Key Stats for Pelicans vs. Knicks
- The Knicks record 115.8 points per game, 6.8 more points than the 109.0 the Pelicans give up.
- When New York puts up more than 109.0 points, it is 3-0.
- New Orleans is 1-3 when giving up fewer than 115.8 points.
- The Pelicans' 102.2 points per game are 6.2 fewer points than the 108.4 the Knicks allow.
- New Orleans is 0-2 when it scores more than 108.4 points.
- New York has a 2-0 record when its opponents score fewer than 102.2 points.
- The Knicks are the 10th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Pelicans sit at sixth.
- The Knicks average 10.6 offensive boards per game, 2.2 rebounds fewer than the Pelicans.
- The Knicks are the 12th best rebounding team in the league, the Pelicans rank third.
Knicks Players to Watch
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Knicks is Julius Randle, who tallies 23.0 points, 12.2 rebounds and 7.0 assists per game.
- Evan Fournier makes more threes per game than any other member of the Knicks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.6 per contest.
- The New York steals leader is Fournier, who averages 1.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Randle, who compiles 1.4 rejections per contest.
Pelicans Players to Watch
- The Pelicans' Brandon Ingram averages enough points (25.0 per game) and assists (4.8 per game) to top the team's leaderboards.
- Jonas Valanciunas' stat line of 14.7 rebounds, 18.2 points and 2.5 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the New Orleans rebounding leaderboard.
- Devonte' Graham is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Pelicans, hitting 3.5 threes per game.
- Nickeil Alexander-Walker (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for New Orleans while Valanciunas (1.3 blocks per game) is the block leader.