The Dallas Mavericks (24-19) will host the Oklahoma City Thunder (14-28) after winning four straight home games. The matchup begins at 8:30 PM ET on Monday, January 17, 2022. Want to stream this matchup? Read on for all the info you need, including how to watch on FuboTV.
How to Watch Thunder vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Monday, January 17, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: American Airlines Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Thunder vs. Mavericks
Key Stats for Mavericks vs. Thunder
- The 105.5 points per game the Mavericks record are the same as the Thunder allow.
- Dallas is 15-3 when scoring more than 107.7 points.
- When Oklahoma City allows fewer than 105.5 points, it is 10-10.
- The Thunder score an average of 100.8 points per game, only 1.9 fewer points than the 102.7 the Mavericks give up to opponents.
- Oklahoma City has put together a 10-8 record in games it scores more than 102.7 points.
- Dallas has a 14-3 record when its opponents score fewer than 100.8 points.
- The Thunder are the eighth-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Mavericks sit at 21st.
- The Mavericks grab 9.4 offensive rebounds per game, just 0.9 fewer rebounds than the Thunder average (10.3).
- The Thunder are the eighth-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Mavericks sit at 25th.
Mavericks Players to Watch
- Jalen Brunson leads the Mavericks in points and assists per game, scoring 16.0 points and distributing 5.6 assists.
- Dorian Finney-Smith leads Dallas in rebounding, grabbing 4.6 rebounds per game while also scoring 10.3 points a contest.
- The Mavericks get the most three-point shooting production out of Tim Hardaway Jr., who makes 2.5 threes per game.
- Finney-Smith is a standout on the defensive end for Dallas, leading the team in steals with 1.2 per game and blocks with 0.5 per contest.
Thunder Players to Watch
- Josh Giddey racks up 7.4 rebounds and 6.3 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Thunder's rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander scores 22.4 points per game, putting him at the top of the Oklahoma City scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 4.7 rebounds and tacks on 5.4 assists per game.
- Luguentz Dort is the most prolific from deep for the Thunder, hitting 2.4 threes per game.
- Oklahoma City's leader in steals is Gilgeous-Alexander (1.0 per game), and its leader in blocks is Darius Bazley (1.2 per game).