The Houston Rockets (5-16) will try to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Orlando Magic (5-18) at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, December 3, 2021 at Toyota Center. Below, we give you all the details you need on how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch Magic vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Friday, December 3, 2021
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Toyota Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Magic vs. Rockets
Key Stats for Rockets vs. Magic
- The Rockets average 104.0 points per game, 6.1 fewer points than the 110.1 the Magic allow.
- When Houston totals more than 110.1 points, it is 4-2.
- Orlando is 4-3 when allowing fewer than 104.0 points.
- The Magic's 100.0 points per game are 11.9 fewer points than the 111.9 the Rockets give up to opponents.
- Orlando is 1-1 when it scores more than 111.9 points.
- Houston is 2-2 when it allows fewer than 100.0 points.
- The Magic are the 19th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Rockets sit at 12th.
- The Rockets pull down 9.4 offensive rebounds per game, only 0.2 fewer rebounds than the Magic average (9.6).
- The Rockets are the 23rd best rebounding team in the league, the Magic rank 21st.
Rockets Players to Watch
- The Rockets leader in points and rebounds is Christian Wood, who scores 16.0 points and pulls down 11.2 boards per game.
- Kevin Porter Jr. is Houston's best passer, distributing 5.8 assists per game while scoring 13.1 PPG.
- The Rockets get the most three-point shooting production out of Eric Gordon, who makes 2.2 threes per game.
- The Houston steals leader is Porter, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Wood, who compiles 1.0 block per contest.
Magic Players to Watch
- Cole Anthony's points (19.9 per game) and assists (5.9 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Magic's leaderboards.
- Wendell Carter Jr. is at the top of the Orlando rebounding leaderboard with 9.5 rebounds per game. He also scores 13.3 points and tacks on 2.2 assists per game.
- Anthony is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Magic, hitting 2.7 threes per game.
- Orlando's leader in steals is Anthony with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Mohamed Bamba with 2.2 per game.