The Philadelphia 76ers (25-18) take the court against the Orlando Magic (8-37) on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. Hoping to catch this game live? Below, we'll give you all the info you need to watch this matchup, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Magic vs. 76ers
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 19, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Magic vs. 76ers
Key Stats for 76ers vs. Magic
- The 76ers put up 107.2 points per game, only 3.3 fewer points than the 110.5 the Magic give up.
- When Philadelphia scores more than 110.5 points, it is 13-3.
- Orlando has a 7-14 record when allowing fewer than 107.2 points.
- The Magic put up only 4.0 fewer points per game (101.6) than the 76ers give up to opponents (105.6).
- When it scores more than 105.6 points, Orlando is 5-12.
- Philadelphia is 14-3 when it allows fewer than 101.6 points.
- The 76ers are the worst rebounding team in the league, the Magic rank 21st.
- The 76ers average 8.4 offensive rebounds per game, 1.2 rebounds less than the Magic.
- The 76ers are the worst rebounding team in the league, the Magic rank 22nd.
76ers Players to Watch
- Joel Embiid leads the 76ers in scoring and rebounding, tallying 27.3 points and 10.5 boards per game.
- Tyrese Maxey leads Philadelphia in assists, averaging 4.4 per game while also scoring 16.7 points per contest.
- The 76ers get the most three-point shooting production out of Seth Curry, who makes 2.3 threes per game.
- Matisse Thybulle and Embiid lead Philadelphia on the defensive end, with Thybulle leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Embiid in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
Magic Players to Watch
- Franz Wagner scores 15.5 points and tacks on 2.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Magic's leaderboards for those statistics.
- Wendell Carter Jr. is at the top of the Orlando rebounding leaderboard with 10.3 rebounds per game. He also racks up 13.1 points and tacks on 2.7 assists per game.
- Gary Harris makes 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Magic.
- Chuma Okeke (1.4 steals per game) is the steal leader for Orlando while Mohamed Bamba (2.1 blocks per game) is the block leader.