The Orlando Magic (5-20) will look to break a seven-game road slide when they square off against the Sacramento Kings (10-14) on Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at Golden 1 Center. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. Hoping to catch this game live? Below, we'll give you all the details you need to watch this matchup, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Magic vs. Kings
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 8, 2021
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Golden 1 Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Magic vs. Kings
Key Stats for Kings vs. Magic
- The Kings score only 1.3 fewer points per game (109.8) than the Magic give up (111.1).
- When Sacramento scores more than 111.1 points, it is 8-2.
- When Orlando gives up fewer than 109.8 points, it is 5-7.
- The Magic average 12.4 fewer points per game (100.4) than the Kings allow (112.8).
- Orlando has put together a 1-2 record in games it scores more than 112.8 points.
- Sacramento is 2-1 when it gives up fewer than 100.4 points.
- The Kings are the 15th best rebounding team in the league, the Magic rank 20th.
- The Kings average 10.5 offensive boards per game, more than the Magic by 1.1 rebounds per contest.
- The Magic are the 20th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Kings sit at eighth.
Kings Players to Watch
- De'Aaron Fox leads the Kings in points and assists per game, scoring 20.1 points and distributing 5.5 assists.
- Sacramento's best rebounder is Richaun Holmes, who averages 9.6 boards per game in addition to his 14.5 PPG average.
- Buddy Hield leads the Kings in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Tyrese Haliburton and Holmes lead Sacramento on the defensive end, with Haliburton leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Holmes in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Magic Players to Watch
- Cole Anthony racks up 19.6 points and tacks on 5.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Magic's leaderboards for those statistics.
- Wendell Carter Jr. grabs 9.9 rebounds per game (he also scores 13.2 points per game and adds 2.2 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Orlando rebounding leaderboard.
- Anthony is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Magic, hitting 2.6 threes per game.
- Orlando's leader in steals is Franz Wagner (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Mohamed Bamba (2.2 per game).