The Western Conference-leading Phoenix Suns (19-3) will look to defeat the No. 2 team in the conference, the Golden State Warriors (18-3). The squads meet Friday, December 3, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. Want to know how to watch this matchup? Check out all of the details below, including how to stream it on FuboTV.
How to Watch Suns vs. Warriors
- Game Day: Friday, December 3, 2021
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Chase Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Suns vs. Warriors
Key Stats for Warriors vs. Suns
- The Warriors record 8.6 more points per game (113.1) than the Suns allow (104.5).
- Golden State has a 16-0 record when putting up more than 104.5 points.
- Phoenix has a 17-2 record when giving up fewer than 113.1 points.
- The Suns score an average of 112.3 points per game, 11.8 more points than the 100.5 the Warriors allow to opponents.
- Phoenix has put together an 18-2 record in games it scores more than 100.5 points.
- Golden State's record is 15-3 when it allows fewer than 112.3 points.
- The Warriors are the third-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Suns sit at 15th.
- The Warriors pull down an average of 10 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Suns by 1.3 rebounds per contest.
- The Suns are the 15th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Warriors sit at 17th.
Warriors Players to Watch
- The Warriors leader in rebounds and assist is Draymond Green, who pulls down 8.0 rebounds and gives out 7.7 assists per game along with scoring 8.2 points per contest.
- Stephen Curry leads Golden State in scoring, averaging 27.8 per game to go with 5.7 rebounds and 6.6 assists.
- Curry makes more threes per game than any other member of the Warriors, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 5.4 per contest.
- The Golden State steals leader is Curry, who averages 1.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Green, who compiles 0.9 rejections per contest.
Suns Players to Watch
- Devin Booker racks up 23.2 points per game and is the top scorer for the Suns.
- Phoenix's leader in rebounds is Deandre Ayton with 11.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Chris Paul with 10.2 per game.
- Booker averages 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Suns.
- Phoenix's leader in steals is Paul (2.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is JaVale McGee (0.9 per game).