The Boston Celtics (23-23) battle the Portland Trail Blazers (18-26) on Friday, January 21, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. Want to stream this game live? We've got all the details you need to watch this game, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Trail Blazers vs. Celtics
- Game Day: Friday, January 21, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: TD Garden
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Trail Blazers vs. Celtics
Key Stats for Celtics vs. Trail Blazers
- The Celtics score 107.5 points per game, only 4.8 fewer points than the 112.3 the Trail Blazers give up.
- Boston has a 10-4 record when putting up more than 112.3 points.
- When Portland gives up fewer than 107.5 points, it is 12-4.
- The Trail Blazers score an average of 108.3 points per game, only 2.5 more points than the 105.8 the Celtics give up.
- Portland has put together a 13-13 record in games it scores more than 105.8 points.
- Boston's record is 18-8 when it allows fewer than 108.3 points.
- The Celtics are the ninth-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Trail Blazers sit at 23rd.
- The Celtics average 10.7 offensive rebounds per game, only 0.5 more rebounds than the Trail Blazers grab per game (10.2).
- The Trail Blazers are the 23rd-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Celtics sit at eighth.
Celtics Players to Watch
- The scoring leader for the Celtics this season is Jayson Tatum, who averages 25.2 points, 8.5 rebounds, and 3.7 assists per game.
- Boston's leading rebounder is Robert Williams III averaging 9.2 boards per game and its best passer is Marcus Smart and his 5.3 assists per game.
- Tatum leads the Celtics in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Smart is Boston's leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Williams leads them in blocks with 2.1 per contest.
Trail Blazers Players to Watch
- Norman Powell is the top scorer for the Trail Blazers with 18.6 points per game. He also tacks on 2.9 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game to his stats.
- Portland's leader in rebounds is Jusuf Nurkic with 10.7 per game, and its leader in assists is Anfernee Simons with 3.4 per game.
- Simons makes 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Trail Blazers.
- Robert Covington is at the top of the Portland steals and blocks leaderboards with 1.5 steals per game and 1.3 blocks per game.