The Portland Trail Blazers (11-14) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the Golden State Warriors (20-4) on Wednesday, December 8, 2021 at Chase Center. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET. Keep reading for more info on how to watch this match streaming live on FuboTV.
How to Watch Trail Blazers vs. Warriors
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 8, 2021
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: Chase Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Trail Blazers vs. Warriors
Key Stats for Warriors vs. Trail Blazers
- The Warriors put up only 2.3 more points per game (113.6) than the Trail Blazers allow (111.3).
- Golden State has a 15-0 record when scoring more than 111.3 points.
- Portland is 11-3 when giving up fewer than 113.6 points.
- The Trail Blazers score 8.1 more points per game (108.7) than the Warriors give up (100.6).
- When it scores more than 100.6 points, Portland is 11-10.
- Golden State is 16-3 when it gives up fewer than 108.7 points.
- The Trail Blazers are the 23rd-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Warriors sit at third.
- The Warriors average 10.0 offensive rebounds per game, only 0.1 fewer rebounds than the Trail Blazers pull down per game (10.1).
- The Trail Blazers are the 23rd-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Warriors sit at 17th.
Warriors Players to Watch
- The Warriors leader in rebounds and assist is Draymond Green, who grabs 8.0 rebounds and gives out 7.6 assists per game along with scoring 8.2 points per contest.
- Stephen Curry is Golden State's leading scorer, tallying 27.7 per game while tacking on 5.6 rebounds and 6.5 assists.
- Curry makes more threes per game than any other member of the Warriors, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 5.5 per contest.
- Curry and Green lead Golden State on the defensive end, with Curry leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Green in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Trail Blazers Players to Watch
- The Trail Blazers' Damian Lillard puts up enough points (21.5 per game) and assists (7.8 per game) to top the squad's leaderboards.
- Jusuf Nurkic's stat line of 10.2 rebounds, 13.4 points and 2.2 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Portland rebounding leaderboard.
- CJ McCollum is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Trail Blazers, hitting 3.2 threes per game.
- Portland's leader in steals is McCollum (1.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Robert Covington (1.0 per game).