The Houston Rockets (14-33) hope to break an eight-game home losing streak when they host the San Antonio Spurs (17-30) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. Want to stream this game live? We've got all the details you need to watch this game, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Spurs vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 25, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Toyota Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Spurs vs. Rockets
Key Stats for Rockets vs. Spurs
- The 110.4 points per game the Spurs average are 5.9 fewer points than the Rockets give up (116.3).
- San Antonio has a 7-4 record when scoring more than 116.3 points.
- Houston is 6-8 when allowing fewer than 110.4 points.
- The Rockets score just 2.8 fewer points per game (108.3) than the Spurs allow their opponents to score (111.1).
- Houston is 13-7 when it scores more than 111.1 points.
- San Antonio has a 12-5 record when its opponents score fewer than 108.3 points.
- The Spurs are the fifth best rebounding team in the league, the Rockets rank 26th.
- The Spurs average 11.3 offensive boards per game, more than the Rockets by 1.8 rebounds per contest.
- The Rockets are the 26th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Spurs sit at fifth.
Spurs Players to Watch
- Dejounte Murray leads the Spurs in points and assists per game, scoring 19.3 points and distributing 9.0 assists.
- Jakob Poeltl is San Antonio's best rebounder, grabbing an average of 9.1 boards in each contest while scoring 12.8 points per game.
- The Spurs get the most three-point shooting production out of Keldon Johnson, who knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
- Murray and Poeltl lead San Antonio on the defensive end, with Murray leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and Poeltl in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
Rockets Players to Watch
- Christian Wood puts up 17.5 points and 10.3 rebounds per game for the Rockets, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Eric Gordon records more assists than any other Houston player with 3.2 per game. He also scores 14.8 points and grabs 1.9 rebounds per game.
- Gordon is consistent from deep and leads the Rockets with 2.4 made threes per game.
- Houston's leader in steals is Jae'Sean Tate (0.9 per game), and its leader in blocks is Wood (0.9 per game).