The Phoenix Suns (19-4) hope to continue a 10-game home winning streak when they host the San Antonio Spurs (8-13) on Monday, December 6, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. Keep reading for more info on how to watch this match streaming live on FuboTV.
How to Watch Spurs vs. Suns
- Game Day: Monday, December 6, 2021
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: NBA League Pass
- Arena: Footprint Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Spurs vs. Suns
Key Stats for Suns vs. Spurs
- The 111.6 points per game the Suns put up are only 3.9 more points than the Spurs allow (107.7).
- Phoenix is 15-0 when scoring more than 107.7 points.
- San Antonio is 7-5 when giving up fewer than 111.6 points.
- The Spurs' 107.7 points per game are only 2.6 more points than the 105.1 the Suns allow.
- San Antonio is 5-8 when it scores more than 105.1 points.
- Phoenix is 14-0 when it allows fewer than 107.7 points.
- The Suns are the 17th best rebounding team in the league, the Spurs rank 18th.
- The Suns average 8.7 offensive boards per game, 1.0 rebound fewer than the Spurs.
- The Spurs are the 18th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Suns sit at 28th.
Suns Players to Watch
- The Suns scoring leader is Devin Booker, who averages 23.2 per contest to go with 4.9 rebounds and 4.5 assists.
- Deandre Ayton is Phoenix's leading rebounder, grabbing 11.2 per game, while Chris Paul is its best passer, distributing 10.1 assists in each contest.
- Booker leads the Suns in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Paul and JaVale McGee lead Phoenix on the defensive end, with Paul leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and McGee in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
Spurs Players to Watch
- Dejounte Murray is at the top of nearly all of the Spurs' leaderboards by averaging 19.1 points, 8.6 rebounds and 8.2 assists per game.
- Devin Vassell is the top scorer from deep for the Spurs, hitting 1.8 threes per game.
- San Antonio's leader in steals is Murray (2.0 per game), and its leader in blocks is Derrick White (1.0 per game).