The Los Angeles Lakers (21-22) will look to LeBron James (second in NBA, 28.9 points per game) when they attempt to knock off Donovan Mitchell (seventh in league, 25.8) and the Utah Jazz (29-14) on Monday, January 17, 2022 at Staples Center. The game tips off at 10:30 PM ET. Want to stream this matchup? Read on for all the details you need, including how to watch on FuboTV.
How to Watch Jazz vs. Lakers
- Game Day: Monday, January 17, 2022
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV: NBA TV
- Arena: Staples Center
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Jazz vs. Lakers
Key Stats for Lakers vs. Jazz
- The Jazz record just 2.0 more points per game (115.3) than the Lakers allow (113.3).
- When Utah puts up more than 113.3 points, it is 21-5.
- Los Angeles is 12-11 when allowing fewer than 115.3 points.
- The Lakers score just 4.2 more points per game (111.7) than the Jazz give up (107.5).
- When it scores more than 107.5 points, Los Angeles is 18-10.
- Utah is 25-7 when it allows fewer than 111.7 points.
- The Jazz are the third-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Lakers sit at 12th.
- The Jazz average 10.3 offensive rebounds per game, just 0.7 more rebounds than the Lakers pull down per game (9.6).
- The Lakers are the 12th-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Jazz sit at 13th.
Jazz Players to Watch
- The scoring leader for the Jazz this season is Mitchell, who averages 25.8 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 5.1 assists per game.
- Rudy Gobert leads Utah in rebounding, averaging 15.2 per game, while Mike Conley leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.3 in each contest.
- Mitchell makes more threes per game than any other member of the Jazz, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.3 per contest.
- Mitchell is Utah's leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Gobert leads them in blocks with 2.3 per contest.
Lakers Players to Watch
- Russell Westbrook has averaged 8.1 boards and 8.0 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Lakers leaderboards in those categories.
- James scores 28.9 points per game, putting him at the top of the Los Angeles scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 7.5 rebounds and averages 6.5 assists per game.
- James averages 2.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Lakers.
- Los Angeles' leader in steals and blocks is James with 1.6 steals and 1.2 blocks per game.