The Air Force Falcons (2-1) welcome in the Florida Atlantic Owls (2-1) on Saturday, September 25, 2021 at Falcon Stadium. Look below for more important info, which includes how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch Air Force vs. Florida Atlantic
- Game Day: Saturday, September 25, 2021
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
- Stadium: Falcon Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Air Force vs. Florida Atlantic
Air Force and Florida Atlantic Stats
- The Falcons average 16.0 more points per game (34.3) than the Owls allow (18.3).
- This year, the Falcons have two turnovers, four fewer than the Owls have takeaways (6).
- The Owls, on average, are scoring 10.3 more points per game this season (32.3) than the Falcons are allowing (22.0).
- The Owls have turned the ball over two more times (5 total) than the Falcons have forced a turnover (3) this season.
Air Force Players to Watch
- Haaziq Daniels has thrown for 281 yards (93.7 ypg) to lead Air Force, completing 44.4% of his passes and recording one touchdown pass and one interception this season. He's also run for 218 yards (72.7 ypg) on 46 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Brad Roberts has carried the ball 75 times for a team-high 321 yards (107.0 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- Micah Davis' 164 receiving yards (54.7 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He's collected seven receptions and one touchdown.
- Kyle Paterson has put up an 81-yard season so far (27.0 receiving yards per game), reeling in three passes.
- David Cormier's two grabs have turned into 36 yards (12.0 ypg).
Florida Atlantic Players to Watch
- N'Kosi Perry has thrown for 871 yards (290.3 ypg) to lead Florida Atlantic, completing 63.1% of his passes and tossing seven touchdown passes this season.
- Malcolm Davidson has carried the ball 30 times for a team-high 165 yards (55.0 per game) this year.
- This season Johnny Ford has racked up 123 yards (41.0 per game) on 25 attempts with one touchdown.
- LaJohntay Wester's 254 receiving yards (84.7 yards per game) lead the team. He has 21 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Brandon Robinson has reeled in 11 passes for 148 yards (49.3 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- John Mitchell's 11 receptions have netted him 141 yards (47.0 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Regional restrictions apply.