The Appalachian State Mountaineers (4-1, 0-0 Sun Belt) and Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (4-1, 0-0 Sun Belt) will face each other on Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at Cajun Field, in a clash of Sun Belt rivals. Keep reading below for all the details you need, which includes how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch Louisiana vs. Appalachian State
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 12, 2021
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Stadium: Cajun Field
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Appalachian State and Louisiana Stats
- This year, the Mountaineers rack up 12.4 more points per game (35.2) than the Ragin' Cajuns allow (22.8).
- The Mountaineers have turned the ball over six times this season, three more turnovers than the Ragin' Cajuns have forced (3).
- The Ragin' Cajuns have put an average of 28.4 points per game on the board this year, 8.4 more than the 20.0 the Mountaineers have surrendered.
- This year the Ragin' Cajuns have four turnovers, three fewer than the Mountaineers have takeaways (7).
Appalachian State Players to Watch
- Chase Brice has 1,360 passing yards (272.0 ypg) to lead Appalachian State, completing 68% of his passes and tossing eight touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Nate Noel's team-high 511 rushing yards (102.2 per game) have come on 80 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Camerun Peoples has collected 353 yards (70.6 per game) on 67 attempts with eight touchdowns.
- Corey Sutton's 473 receiving yards (94.6 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He's collected 32 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Thomas Hennigan has reeled in 23 passes for 326 yards (65.2 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Malik Williams' 21 catches have netted him 304 yards (60.8 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Louisiana Players to Watch
- Levi Lewis has thrown for 1,096 yards (219.2 ypg) to lead Louisiana, completing 62.7% of his passes and tossing seven touchdown passes and one interception this season. He's also contributed in the ground game with 122 rushing yards (24.4 ypg) on 38 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team's top rusher, Emani Bailey, has carried the ball 34 times for 249 yards (49.8 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Montrell Johnson has racked up 232 yards (46.4 per game) on 45 carries with four touchdowns.
- Dontae Fleming's 166 receiving yards (33.2 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He's totaled 13 receptions and one touchdown.
- Michael Jefferson has hauled in six passes for 145 yards (29.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Kyren Lacy's 10 catches have netted him 110 yards (22.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Appalachian State Schedule and Results
Louisiana Schedule and Results
Regional restrictions apply.