The Arizona State Sun Devils (2-1, 0-0 Pac-12) and Colorado Buffaloes (1-2, 0-0 Pac-12), Pac-12 rivals, will clash at Sun Devil Stadium on Saturday, September 25, 2021. We have more info below, and that includes how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How to Watch Arizona State vs. Colorado
- Game Day: Saturday, September 25, 2021
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Stadium: Sun Devil Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Arizona State vs. Colorado
Arizona State and Colorado Stats
- The Sun Devils score 31.7 points per game, 16 more than the Buffaloes allow per outing (15.7).
- The Sun Devils have turned the ball over seven times this season, five more turnovers than the Buffaloes have forced (2).
- The Sun Devils have allowed their opponents to score 17 points per game, three more than the 14 the Buffaloes are scoring per contest.
- The Buffaloes have turned the ball over three times, three fewer times than the Sun Devils have forced turnovers (6).
Arizona State Players to Watch
- Jayden Daniels has 572 passing yards (190.7 ypg) to lead Arizona State, completing 72.9% of his passes and collecting two touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He's also contributed on the ground with 170 rushing yards (56.7 ypg) on 29 carries.
- Rachaad White's team-high 219 rushing yards (73 per game) have come on 44 carries, with five touchdowns this year. He's also added 117 yards (39 per game) on 15 catches.
- This season Daniyel Ngata has taken 25 carries for 183 yards (61 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Andre Johnson has caught six passes for 115 yards (38.3 yards per game) this year.
- LV Bunkley-Shelton has hauled in nine receptions for 110 yards (36.7 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Colorado Players to Watch
- Brendon Lewis has been a dual threat to lead Colorado in both passing and rushing. He has 246 passing yards (82 ypg), completing 55.4% of his passes and throwing one touchdown pass and one interception this season. He's rushed for 93 yards (31 ypg) on 24 carries.
- Jarek Broussard's team-high 153 rushing yards (51 per game) have come on 32 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- Daniel Arias' team-high 45 receiving yards (15 yards per game) have come on four receptions.
- Brady Russell has put up a 37-yard season so far (12.3 receiving yards per game), reeling in six passes.
- Brenden Rice's five catches this season have resulted in 35 yards (11.7 ypg).
Regional restrictions apply.