The No. 15 BYU Cougars (3-0) host the South Florida Bulls (1-2) at LaVell Edwards Stadium on Saturday, September 25, 2021. We have more info below, and that includes how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch BYU vs. South Florida
- Game Day: Saturday, September 25, 2021
- Game Time: 10:15 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Stadium: LaVell Edwards Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for BYU vs. South Florida
BYU and South Florida Stats
- The Cougars average 9.0 fewer points per game (25.7) than the Bulls allow (34.7).
- The Cougars have two giveaways this season, while the Bulls have four takeaways .
- The Bulls' average points scored this season (19.3) and the Cougars' points allowed (16.7) are within 2.6 points of each other.
- This year the Bulls have five turnovers, two fewer than the Cougars have takeaways (7).
BYU Players to Watch
- Jaren Hall has thrown for 561 yards (187 ypg) to lead BYU, completing 60% of his passes and recording seven touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He's also run for 166 yards (55.3 ypg) on 20 carries.
- Tyler Allgeier has carried the ball 65 times for a team-high 260 yards (86.7 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- Neil Pau'u's 190 receiving yards (63.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 14 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Gunner Romney has hauled in nine passes for 108 yards (36 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Dallin Holker's three receptions have turned into 57 yards (19 ypg).
South Florida Players to Watch
- Timmy McClain leads South Florida with 372 passing yards (124 ypg) on 23-of-46 passing with one touchdown compared to two interceptions this season. He also adds 78 rushing yards (26 ypg) on 26 carries.
- Brian Battie's team-high 143 rushing yards (47.7 per game) have come on 22 carries this year.
- This season Darrian Felix has rushed for 84 yards (28 per game) on 28 carries.
- Xavier Weaver's team-leading 218 receiving yards (72.7 yards per game) have come on nine receptions with one touchdown.
- Mitchell Brinkman has hauled in four passes for 64 yards (21.3 yards per game) this year.
- Latrell Williams' seven catches are good enough for 57 yards (19 ypg).
Regional restrictions apply.