Sun Belt opponents match up when the Appalachian State Mountaineers (4-1, 0-0 Sun Belt) and the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (4-1, 0-0 Sun Belt) play on Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at Cajun Field. Below is an article containing all the details you need, including how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch Louisiana vs. Appalachian State
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 12, 2021
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Stadium: Cajun Field
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Appalachian State vs. Louisiana
Appalachian State and Louisiana Stats
- The Mountaineers put up 35.2 points per game, 12.4 more than the Ragin' Cajuns surrender per outing (22.8).
- The Mountaineers have turned the ball over three more times (6 total) than the Ragin' Cajuns have forced a turnover (3) this season.
- The Ragin' Cajuns, on average, are scoring 8.4 more points per game this year (28.4) than the Mountaineers are allowing (20.0).
- The Ragin' Cajuns have four giveaways this season, while the Mountaineers have seven takeaways .
Appalachian State Players to Watch
- Chase Brice has 1,360 passing yards (272.0 ypg) to lead Appalachian State, completing 68% of his passes and throwing eight touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Nate Noel has carried the ball 80 times for a team-high 511 yards (102.2 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Camerun Peoples has piled up 353 yards (70.6 per game) on 67 carries with eight touchdowns.
- Corey Sutton's team-leading 473 receiving yards (94.6 yards per game) have come on 32 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Thomas Hennigan has hauled in 23 passes for 326 yards (65.2 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Malik Williams has hauled in 21 catches for 304 yards (60.8 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
Louisiana Players to Watch
- Levi Lewis has 1,096 passing yards (219.2 ypg) to lead Louisiana, completing 62.7% of his passes and tossing seven touchdown passes and one interception this season. He's also contributed on the ground with 122 rushing yards (24.4 ypg) on 38 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Emani Bailey's team-high 249 rushing yards (49.8 per game) have come on 34 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Montrell Johnson has piled up 45 carries for 232 yards (46.4 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Dontae Fleming's team-leading 166 receiving yards (33.2 yards per game) have come on 13 receptions with one touchdown.
- Michael Jefferson has racked up 145 receiving yards (29.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in six passes this year.
- Kyren Lacy's 10 catches have netted him 110 yards (22.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Regional restrictions apply.