The USC Trojans (2-1, 0-0 Pac-12) play a familiar opponent when they host the Oregon State Beavers (2-1, 0-0 Pac-12) on Saturday, September 25, 2021 at United Airlines Field at LA Memorial Coliseum in a Pac-12 showdown. Look below for more important details, which includes how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch USC vs. Oregon State
- Game Day: Saturday, September 25, 2021
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV: FOX Sports Networks
- Stadium: United Airlines Field at LA Memorial Coliseum
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for USC vs. Oregon State
USC and Oregon State Stats
- The Trojans average 34.3 points per game, 15.3 more than the Beavers surrender per outing (19.0).
- The Trojans have five giveaways this season, while the Beavers have five takeaways .
- The Beavers have put an average of 36.0 points per game on the board this year, 15.0 more than the 21.0 the Trojans have surrendered.
- This season the Beavers have three turnovers, three fewer than the Trojans have takeaways (6).
USC Players to Watch
- Kedon Slovis leads USC with 487 passing yards (162.3 ypg) on 52-of-80 passing with three touchdowns compared to one interception this season.
- Vavae Malepeai's team-high 148 rushing yards (49.3 per game) have come on 37 carries this year.
- This season Keaontay Ingram has piled up 146 yards (48.7 per game) on 32 carries with one touchdown.
- Drake London's 375 receiving yards (125.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 29 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Tahj Washington has put up a 134-yard season so far (44.7 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 13 passes.
- Kyle Ford's four receptions have yielded 71 yards (23.7 ypg) and one touchdown.
Oregon State Players to Watch
- Chance Nolan has thrown for 634 yards (211.3 ypg) to lead Oregon State, completing 70.3% of his passes and collecting five touchdown passes this season. He's also contributed in the ground game with 72 rushing yards (24.0 ypg) on 13 carries.
- B.J. Baylor has carried the ball 38 times for a team-high 264 yards (88.0 per game), with seven touchdowns this year.
- This season Trey Lowe has taken 21 carries for 121 yards (40.3 per game).
- Trevon Bradford's 171 receiving yards (57.0 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He's registered 12 receptions.
- Anthony Gould has recorded 127 receiving yards (42.3 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in eight passes this year.
- Teagan Quitoriano's seven receptions are good enough for 86 yards (28.7 ypg) and one touchdown.
Regional restrictions apply.