The Arizona Cardinals (8-1) take on the Carolina Panthers (4-5) at State Farm Stadium on Sunday, November 14, 2021. Keep reading to learn more about this matchup, including how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch Cardinals vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Sunday, November 14, 2021
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Stadium: State Farm Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Arizona vs. Carolina
Arizona and Carolina Stats
- The Cardinals rack up 30.8 points per game, 10.5 more than the Panthers give up per outing (20.3).
- The Cardinals average 105.3 more yards per game (398.4) than the Panthers give up per outing (293.1).
- The Cardinals have nine giveaways this season, while the Panthers have 10 takeaways.
- The Panthers average 19.0 points per game, comparable to the 17.2 the Cardinals allow.
- The Panthers collect just 2.3 fewer yards per game (318.7) than the Cardinals give up (321.0).
- The Panthers have 15 giveaways this season, while the Cardinals have 17 takeaways.
Cardinals Impact Players
- This season Kyler Murray has collected 2,276 passing yards (252.9 yards per game) while completing 72.7% of his passes, with 17 touchdowns and seven interceptions. He's also tops on his team with 147 yards on the ground on 49 carries (plus three scores), averaging 16.3 YPG.
- James Conner has picked up a team-leading 454 rushing yards (50.4 per game) plus 10 touchdowns.
- Christian Kirk has reeled in 40 passes for a team-high 545 yards plus four touchdowns. He averages 60.6 receiving yards per game.
- This season Markus Golden leads the team with 9.0 sacks and has added 6.0 TFL and 29 tackles.
- Jordan Hicks has totaled 64 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and three sacks, and he's tops on his team in tackles.
- Byron Murphy has picked off three passes to lead the team while adding 34 tackles and eight passes defended.
Cardinals Injuries: Leki Fotu: Out (Ankle), Dre Kirkpatrick: Questionable (Thigh), Jordan Phillips: Out (Hamstring), Justin Murray: Out (Hand), Deionte Thompson: Questionable (Knee), Kenyan Drake: Questionable (Ankle), Budda Baker: Questionable (Groin), Maxx Williams: Questionable (Ankle)
Panthers Impact Players
- Chuba Hubbard has run for a team-high 394 yards on 111 attempts (43.8 yards per game) and two touchdowns. He also has 152 receiving yards on 19 catches .
- D.J. Moore has grabbed 53 passes for a team-high 677 yards and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 88 times, and averages 75.2 yards per game.
- Haason Reddick has 8.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 11.0 TFL and 41 tackles.
- This season Jeremy Chinn has collected 54 tackles and 3.0 TFL, leading his team in tackles.
- This season Shaq Thompson leads the team with two interceptions and has added 45 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and three passes defended.
Panthers Injuries: Russell Okung: Out (Calf), Stephen Weatherly: Out (Finger), Marquis Haynes: Questionable (Shoulder), Christian McCaffrey: Out (Shoulder), Jeremy Chinn: Questionable (Knee), Austin Larkin: Questionable (Groin), Donte Jackson: Questionable (Toe), Yetur Gross-Matos: Questionable (Ankle), Reggie Bonnafon: Out (Ankle)
Regional restrictions apply.