The Houston Texans (1-5) visit a streaking Arizona Cardinals (6-0) squad on Sunday, October 24, 2021 at State Farm Stadium. The Cardinals have won six games in a row. Keep reading below for all the info on how to watch this game, including streaming live on FuboTV.
How to Watch Cardinals vs. Texans
- Game Day: Sunday, October 24, 2021
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Stadium: State Farm Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Arizona vs. Houston
Arizona and Houston Stats
- This year, the Cardinals rack up 3.6 more points per game (32.3) than the Texans allow (28.7).
- The Cardinals average only 11.8 more yards per game (403.0) than the Texans give up per contest (391.2).
- The Cardinals have turned the ball over five times this season, three fewer than the Texans have forced (8).
- The Texans average just 2.9 fewer points per game (15.3) than the Cardinals allow (18.2).
- The Texans rack up 48.5 fewer yards per game (294.3) than the Cardinals allow per outing (342.8).
- The Texans have turned the ball over 11 times, two fewer times than the Cardinals have forced turnovers (13).
Cardinals Impact Players
- Kyler Murray has thrown for 1,741 yards while connecting on 73.8% of his passes (144-for-195), with 14 touchdowns and four interceptions (290.2 yards per game). He's also run the ball 37 times for 116 yards and three touchdowns.
- Chase Edmonds has rushed for a team-leading 316 yards (52.7 per game). He also averages 27.2 receiving yards, hauling in 26 passes for 163 yards.
- DeAndre Hopkins has 26 catches (38 targets) and paces his team with 367 receiving yards (61.2 ypg) and six touchdowns.
- Chandler Jones has 5.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 5.0 TFL and nine tackles.
- This season Jordan Hicks has collected 42 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and three sacks, leading his team in tackles.
- This season Byron Murphy leads the team with three interceptions and has added 20 tackles and seven passes defended.
Cardinals Injuries: Jordan Phillips: Questionable (Foot), Kelvin Beachum: Questionable (Ankle), Dennis Gardeck: Questionable (Foot), DeAndre Hopkins: Questionable (Ankle), Dre Kirkpatrick: Questionable (Foot), Kylie Fitts: Questionable (Hamstring)
Texans Impact Players
- Davis Mills has 912 passing yards (152.0 per game) with a 63.3% completion percentage (88-for-139), throwing for five touchdowns with seven interceptions.
- Mark Ingram II has 86 attempts for a team-high 285 rushing yards (47.5 per game) and one touchdown.
- This year Brandin Cooks has 40 catches for a team-high 481 yards (80.2 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Jonathan Greenard leads the team with 4.0 sacks and has added 5.0 TFL and 13 tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Christian Kirksey has collected 43 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Lonnie Johnson Jr. has intercepted two passes to lead the team while adding 25 tackles and three passes defended.
Texans Injuries: P.J. Hall: Questionable (Illness), Peter Kalambayi: Questionable (Hamstring), Jordan Akins: Questionable (Ankle)
Regional restrictions apply.