The Baltimore Ravens (3-1) will aim to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Indianapolis Colts (1-3) on Monday, October 11, 2021 at M&T Bank Stadium. In the article below, we'll give you all the info you need to know about how to watch this game, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Ravens vs. Colts
- Game Day: Monday, October 11, 2021
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Stadium: M&T Bank Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Baltimore vs. Indianapolis
Baltimore and Indianapolis Stats
- The Ravens rack up 26.3 points per game, comparable to the 24.3 per matchup the Colts allow.
- The Ravens rack up 89.2 more yards per game (420.0) than the Colts give up per outing (330.8).
- The Ravens have five giveaways this season, while the Colts have eight takeaways.
- This season the Colts rack up just 2.2 fewer points per game (20.8) than the Ravens surrender (23.0).
- The Colts average 32.8 fewer yards per game (326.0) than the Ravens allow (358.8).
- The Colts have four giveaways this season, while the Ravens have four takeaways.
Ravens Impact Players
- Lamar Jackson has 1,077 passing yards (269.3 per game) and a 60.5% completion percentage (75-for-124) while firing four touchdowns and three interceptions. He also leads his team with 279 yards on the ground on 42 attempts (plus two touchdowns), averaging 69.8 YPG.
- Marquise Brown has hauled in 19 catches for 326 yards, best on his team, and three touchdowns. He has been targeted 28 times, and averages 81.5 receiving yards per game.
- Jayson Oweh has collected a team-leading 2.0 sacks, while adding 3.0 TFL and 10 tackles.
- This season Patrick Queen has collected 27 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one sack, leading his team in tackles.
- Anthony Averett has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 17 tackles and four passes defended four this season.
Ravens Injuries: Marquise Brown: Questionable (Knee), Nick Boyle: Questionable (Thigh), Justin Madubuike: Questionable (Knee), Lamar Jackson: Questionable (Knee), Derek Wolfe: Questionable (Not Injury Related), Chris Moore: Questionable (Thigh), Anthony Levine Sr.: Questionable (Abdomen), Broderick Washington: Questionable (Illness), Mark Andrews: Questionable (Thigh), Tyre Phillips: Doubtful (Shoulder), Marcus Peters: Questionable (Thigh), Ronnie Stanley: Questionable (Shoulder), Jimmy Smith: Questionable (Knee)
Colts Impact Players
- This year Carson Wentz has racked up 920 passing yards (230.0 per game) while going 88-for-138 (63.8%) and throwing for five touchdowns with one interception. He has added 68 rushing yards on 14 carries.
- Jonathan Taylor has taken 58 attempts for a team-leading 274 rushing yards (68.5 per game) while scoring one touchdown. He's also caught 11 passes for 81 yards (20.3 receiving yards per game).
- This year Michael Pittman Jr. has 23 receptions and leads the team with 279 yards (69.8 per game).
- This season Kemoko Turay leads the team with 2.0 sacks and has added 2.0 TFL and three tackles.
- Bobby Okereke has totaled 28 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one sack to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Darius Leonard has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding 25 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and three passes defended.
Colts Injuries: Darius Leonard: Out (Groin), Anthony Walker: Questionable (Ankle), Anthony Castonzo: Out (Rib)
Regional restrictions apply.