The Buffalo Bills (1-1) and the Washington Football Team (1-1) meet at Highmark Stadium on Sunday, September 26, 2021. In the article below, we'll give you all the info you need to know about how to watch this game, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Bills vs. Washington
- Game Day: Sunday, September 26, 2021
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Stadium: Highmark Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Buffalo vs. Washington
Buffalo and Washington Stats
- The Bills racked up 31.3 points per game last year, 10.7 more than the Football Team allowed per contest (20.6).
- The Bills collected 396.4 yards per game last season, 91.8 more yards than the 304.6 the Football Team gave up per contest.
- The Bills turned the ball over 22 times last year, one fewer than the Football Team forced turnovers (23).
- The Football Team scored just 2.5 fewer points per game (20.9) than the Bills surrendered (23.4) last season.
- The Football Team collected 317.3 yards per game last year, 35.2 fewer yards than the 352.5 the Bills allowed per contest.
- Last year the Football Team turned the ball over 27 times, one more than the Bills' takeaways (26).
Bills Impact Players
- Josh Allen collected 4,544 passing yards (284.0 per game) with a 69.2% completion percentage last year, while throwing for 37 touchdowns with 10 interceptions. He tacked on 421 rushing yards on 102 carries with eight touchdowns.
- Devin Singletary rushed for 687 yards on 156 attempts (42.9 yards per game) and scored two touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 16.8 receiving yards per game, grabbing 38 passes for 269 yards.
- Last season Stefon Diggs reeled in 127 passes for 1,535 yards (95.9 per game) with eight touchdowns.
- Efe Obada had a solid body of work a year ago, notching 5.5 sacks, 4.0 TFL and 18 tackles.
- Tremaine Edmunds totaled 119 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and two sacks over the course of his last campaign.
- Last season, Tre'Davious White grabbed three interceptions and added 57 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and 11 passes defended.
Bills Injuries: Dawson Knox: Out (Concussion), Matt Milano: Questionable (Hamstring), Taron Johnson: Questionable (Groin), Zack Moss: Out (Toe), Del'Shawn Phillips: Out (Quadricep), Tremaine Edmunds: Questionable (Shoulder)
Washington Impact Players
- Kyle Allen recorded 610 passing yards (67.8 per game) with a 69% completion percentage last year (60-for-87), throwing for four touchdowns with one interception.
- Antonio Gibson churned out 795 rushing yards (49.7 per game) and scored 11 touchdowns. He also tacked on 36 catches for 247 yards .
- Last year Terry McLaurin was targeted 134 times and notched 87 catches for 1,118 yards with four touchdowns.
- Last season Montez Sweat piled up 9.0 sacks, 12.0 TFL, 45 tackles, and one interception.
- Jon Bostic totaled 118 tackles, 6.0 TFL, three sacks, and one interception over the course of his 2020 campaign.
- Last season Kendall Fuller hauled in four interceptions and added 50 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 11 passes defended.
Washington Injuries: Cole Holcomb: Out (Knee), Morgan Moses: Questionable (Hip), Saahdiq Charles: Out (Thigh), Steven Sims Jr.: Questionable (Toe)
Regional restrictions apply.