The Arizona Cardinals (5-0) will look to build on a five-game winning streak when they visit the Cleveland Browns (3-2) on Sunday, October 17, 2021 at FirstEnergy Stadium. In the article below, we'll give you all the info you need to know about how to watch this game, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Browns vs. Cardinals
- Game Day: Sunday, October 17, 2021
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Stadium: FirstEnergy Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Cleveland vs. Arizona
Cleveland and Arizona Stats
- The Browns score 28.4 points per game, 9.4 more than the Cardinals give up per matchup (19.0).
- The Browns rack up 64.2 more yards per game (417.6) than the Cardinals give up per contest (353.4).
- The Browns have four giveaways this season, while the Cardinals have 10 takeaways.
- The Cardinals average 8.6 more points per game (31.4) than the Browns surrender (22.8).
- The Cardinals collect 114.4 more yards per game (413.2) than the Browns give up per outing (298.8).
- The Cardinals have turned the ball over five times this season, one more turnover than the Browns have forced (4).
Browns Impact Players
- Baker Mayfield has thrown for 1,240 yards while connecting on 66.9% of his passes (97-for-145), with four touchdowns and two interceptions (248.0 yards per game). He's also run the ball 17 times for 67 yards and one touchdown.
- Nick Chubb has rushed for a team-high 523 yards (104.6 per game) and four touchdowns.
- David Njoku has 14 catches (on 17 targets) and leads the team with 260 receiving yards (52.0 per game) while hauling in one touchdown.
- Myles Garrett has put together an impressive stat line to lead the team in sacks and total tackles, putting up 7.0 sacks, 8.0 TFL and 21 tackles.
- Malcolm Smith has a team-high one interception and has tacked on 20 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two passes defended five this season.
Browns Injuries: Odell Beckham Jr.: Questionable (Illness), Karl Joseph: Out (Hamstring), Wyatt Teller: Out (Calf), Jamie Gillan: Questionable (Left Groin), Ronnie Harrison Jr.: Out (Concussion), Larry Ogunjobi: Questionable (Abdomen), Jarvis Landry: Questionable (Hip), Baker Mayfield: Questionable (Chest), Jacob Phillips: Out (Knee), Olivier Vernon: Questionable (Groin)
Cardinals Impact Players
- This season Kyler Murray has recorded 1,512 passing yards (302.4 per game) while going 124-for-165 (75.2%) and throwing for 10 touchdowns with four interceptions. He has added 110 rushing yards on 30 carries with three touchdowns.
- Chase Edmonds has picked up a team-best 270 rushing yards (54.0 per game) and zero touchdowns. He has added 23 receptions for 159 yards .
- This year DeAndre Hopkins has 23 receptions and leads the team with 312 yards (62.4 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Chandler Jones has 5.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 5.0 TFL and nine tackles.
- Budda Baker has racked up 36 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception, and he's tops on his team in tackles.
- This season Byron Murphy leads the team with three interceptions and has added 14 tackles and six passes defended.
Cardinals Injuries: Devon Kennard: Questionable (Calf), D.J. Humphries: Questionable (Back), Dennis Gardeck: Questionable (Foot), Kylie Fitts: Out (Hamstring)
Regional restrictions apply.