The Cleveland Browns (1-1) and the Chicago Bears (1-1) square off at FirstEnergy Stadium on Sunday, September 26, 2021. Keep reading to learn more about this matchup, including how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How to Watch Browns vs. Bears
- Game Day: Sunday, September 26, 2021
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Stadium: FirstEnergy Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Cleveland vs. Chicago
Cleveland and Chicago Stats
- The Browns racked up just 2.4 more points per game (25.5) than the Bears gave up (23.1) last year.
- The Browns racked up 24.7 more yards per game (369.6) than the Bears allowed per contest (344.9) last year.
- The Browns had 16 giveaways last season, while the Bears had 18 takeaways.
- The Bears put up 23.3 points per game last year, comparable to the 26.2 the Browns allowed.
- The Bears collected 331.4 yards per game last season, 27.0 fewer yards than the 358.4 the Browns gave up per matchup.
- The Bears turned the ball over 22 times last season, one more turnover than the Browns forced (21).
Browns Impact Players
- Baker Mayfield threw for 3,563 yards last season (222.7 per game) while completing 62.8% of his passes (305-for-486), with 26 touchdowns and eight interceptions. He also carried the ball 54 times for 165 yards and one touchdown, averaging 10.3 yards per game.
- Nick Chubb ran for 1,067 yards on 190 carries (88.9 yards per game) and scored 12 touchdowns a season ago.
- Rashard Higgins grabbed 37 passes for 599 yards last year with four touchdowns. He was targeted 52 times, and averaged 39.9 receiving yards.
- Myles Garrett put together an impressive stat line of 12.0 sacks, 10.0 TFL and 48 tackles last year.
- In last year's campaign, John Johnson totaled 105 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception.
- Troy Hill intercepted three passes and tacked on 77 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 10 passes defended last season.
Browns Injuries: Olivier Vernon: Out (Abdomen), Adrian Clayborn: Questionable (Hip), Jacob Phillips: Out (Knee), Mack Wilson: Questionable (Knee), Greedy Williams: Out (Shoulder), Denzel Ward: Questionable (Groin)
Bears Impact Players
- Andy Dalton threw for 2,170 yards while completing 64.9% of his passes with 14 touchdowns and eight interceptions last season.
- David Montgomery picked up 1,070 rushing yards (66.9 per game) and scored eight touchdowns. He also tacked on 54 catches for 438 yards with two receiving TDs.
- Last season Allen Robinson II was targeted 151 times and collected 102 catches for 1,250 yards and six touchdowns.
- Khalil Mack showed out with an impressive stat line of 9.0 sacks, 11.0 TFL, 50 tackles, and one interception.
- Over his 2020 campaign, Roquan Smith collected 139 tackles, 18.0 TFL, four sacks, and two interceptions.
Bears Injuries: Khalil Mack: Questionable (Knee), Mario Edwards Jr.: Questionable (Glute)
Regional restrictions apply.