The Dallas Cowboys (1-1) meet a familiar opponent when they host the Philadelphia Eagles (1-1) on Monday, September 27, 2021 at AT&T Stadium in a NFC East battle. Keep reading to learn more about this matchup, including how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch Cowboys vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Monday, September 27, 2021
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Stadium: AT&T Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Dallas vs. Philadelphia
Dallas and Philadelphia Stats
- The Cowboys put up 24.7 points per game last year, comparable to the 26.1 per matchup the Eagles surrendered.
- The Cowboys racked up 371.8 yards per game last year, just 8.7 more than the 363.1 the Eagles gave up per contest.
- Last season the Cowboys turned the ball over 26 times, seven more than the Eagles' takeaways (19).
- Last season the Eagles racked up 8.7 fewer points per game (20.9) than the Cowboys surrendered (29.6).
- The Eagles averaged 51.8 fewer yards per game (334.6) than the Cowboys gave up (386.4) per outing last year.
- Last year the Eagles turned the ball over 29 times, six more than the Cowboys' takeaways (23).
Cowboys Impact Players
- Last year Dak Prescott collected 1,856 passing yards (371.2 per game) while going 151-for-222 (68%) and throwing for nine touchdowns with four interceptions. He tacked on 93 rushing yards on 18 carries with three touchdowns.
- A season ago Ezekiel Elliott churned out 979 rushing yards (61.2 per game) and scored six touchdowns. He tacked on 52 catches for 338 yards and two receiving touchdowns.
- Last year Amari Cooper grabbed 92 passes for 1,114 yards (69.6 per game) while scoring five touchdowns.
- Last season, Demarcus Lawrence totaled 6.5 sacks, 11.0 TFL and 58 tackles.
- In last year's campaign, Jaylon Smith totaled 154 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception.
- Last season, Trevon Diggs hauled in three interceptions and added 58 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and 14 passes defended.
Cowboys Injuries: Tyron Smith: Questionable (Neck), DeMarcus Lawrence: Questionable (Knee), Chidobe Awuzie: Out (Hamstring)
Eagles Impact Players
- Last year Gardner Minshew racked up 2,259 passing yards (141.2 per game) while going 216-for-327 (66.1%) and throwing for 16 touchdowns with five interceptions.
- Miles Sanders rushed for 867 yards on 164 carries (54.2 yards per game) and scored six touchdowns a season ago.
- Dallas Goedert reeled in 46 passes for 524 yards last year while scoring three touchdowns. He was targeted 65 times, and averaged 43.7 yards per game.
- Last season Fletcher Cox collected 6.5 sacks, 9.0 TFL and 41 tackles.
- Eric Wilson totaled 121 tackles, 8.0 TFL, three sacks, and three interceptions over the course of his 2020 campaign.
Eagles Injuries: Alshon Jeffery: Out (Foot), Fletcher Cox: Questionable (Abdomen), Jalen Reagor: Out (Thumb), Rudy Ford: Out (Groin)
Regional restrictions apply.