The Denver Broncos (3-2) host an AFC West battle against the Las Vegas Raiders (3-2) on Sunday, October 17, 2021 at Empower Field at Mile High. We have more info below, and that includes how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch Broncos vs. Raiders
- Game Day: Sunday, October 17, 2021
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Stadium: Empower Field at Mile High
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Denver vs. Las Vegas
Denver and Las Vegas Stats
- The Broncos score 3.6 fewer points per game (20.4) than the Raiders give up (24.0).
- The Broncos average only 18.0 more yards per game (357.8) than the Raiders allow per outing (339.8).
- The Broncos have turned the ball over one more time (4 total) than the Raiders have forced a turnover (3) this season.
- The Raiders rack up 7.4 more points per game (22.6) than the Broncos surrender (15.2).
- The Raiders collect 84.6 more yards per game (377.0) than the Broncos give up (292.4).
- The Raiders have turned the ball over four times, two fewer times than the Broncos have forced turnovers (6).
Broncos Impact Players
- Teddy Bridgewater has posted 1,180 passing yards (236.0 YPG) with a 69.8% completion percentage (104-for-149) while firing seven touchdowns and one interception. He also has 57 rushing yards via 13 attempts.
- Melvin Gordon III has 60 attempts for a team-high 282 rushing yards (56.4 per game) and two touchdowns. He also has 10 catches for 96 receiving yards (19.2 per game).
- Courtland Sutton has grabbed 25 passes for a team best 377 yards plus one touchdown. He averages 75.4 receiving yards per game.
- Von Miller has 4.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 7.0 TFL and 15 tackles.
- Alexander Johnson's 28 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two sacks make him the team's leading tackler.
- This season Kareem Jackson leads the team with one interception and has added 28 tackles and one pass defended.
Broncos Injuries: Jeremiah Attaochu: Out (Quadricep), KJ Hamler: Out (Hamstring), Noah Fant: Questionable (Ankle), Melvin Gordon III: Questionable (Illness), Drew Lock: Questionable (Right Shoulder)
Raiders Impact Players
- Derek Carr has passed for 1,605 yards (131-of-205), with eight touchdowns and four interceptions (321.0 yards per game).
- Peyton Barber has churned out a team-best 143 rushing yards (28.6 per game) and one touchdown.
- This year Henry Ruggs III has 17 catches for a team-high 348 yards (69.6 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Solomon Thomas leads the team with 2.5 sacks and has added 1.0 TFL and eight tackles.
- Denzel Perryman has totaled 61 tackles and 1.0 TFL to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Trayvon Mullen has picked off one pass to lead the team while adding 15 tackles and four passes defended.
Raiders Injuries: No Injuries Listed
Regional restrictions apply.