The Los Angeles Chargers (6-4) square off against a fellow AFC West opponent when they visit the Denver Broncos (5-5) on Sunday, November 28, 2021 at Empower Field at Mile High. In the article below, we'll give you all the details you need to know about how to watch this game, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Broncos vs. Chargers
- Game Day: Sunday, November 28, 2021
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Stadium: Empower Field at Mile High
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Los Angeles vs. Denver
Los Angeles and Denver Stats
- This year, the Chargers score 7.7 more points per game (26.0) than the Broncos give up (18.3).
- The Chargers rack up 386.5 yards per game, 58.3 more yards than the 328.2 the Broncos allow per contest.
- The Chargers have 10 giveaways this season, while the Broncos have 11 takeaways.
- This season the Broncos score 6.5 fewer points per game (20.0) than the Chargers allow (26.5).
- The Broncos rack up just 12.9 fewer yards per game (342.1) than the Chargers give up per matchup (355.0).
- The Broncos have 11 giveaways this season, while the Chargers have 11 takeaways.
Chargers Impact Players
- Justin Herbert has thrown for 2,927 yards (261-for-394), with 22 touchdowns and eight interceptions (292.7 yards per game). He's also carried the ball 39 times for a team-high 207 yards and two scores, averaging 20.7 YPG.
- Austin Ekeler has taken 123 carries for a team-high 573 rushing yards (57.3 yards per game) and seven touchdowns. He's also hauled in 45 passes for 405 yards with six touchdowns receiving, leading his team in receiving yards as well.
- Keenan Allen has 74 receptions for a team-high 810 yards (81.0 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Joey Bosa has registered a team-leading 6.5 sacks, while adding 4.0 TFL and 32 tackles.
- Derwin James has collected 86 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception to lead the team in tackles so far.
- This season Kyzir White leads the team with two interceptions and has added 74 tackles, 5.0 TFL, one sack, and three passes defended.
Chargers Injuries: Kalen Ballage: Questionable (Ankle), Uchenna Nwosu: Out (Shoulder), Melvin Ingram III: Out (Knee), Casey Hayward Jr.: Out (Groin)
Broncos Impact Players
- Teddy Bridgewater has 2,389 passing yards (238.9 per game) and a 69.2% completion percentage, throwing 14 touchdown passes and five interceptions.
- Melvin Gordon III has churned out a team-high 522 rushing yards (52.2 per game) and scored five touchdowns. He has tacked on 21 catches for 161 yards with two receiving touchdowns.
- Courtland Sutton has reeled in 43 passes for a team best 617 yards and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 67 times, and averages 61.7 yards per game.
- This season Malik Reed leads the team with 5.0 sacks and has added 3.0 TFL and 31 tackles.
- Over the course of the current campaign, Kareem Jackson has collected 66 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception and leads the team in tackles.
- Justin Simmons has a team-high four interceptions and has tacked on 48 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and nine passes defended 10 this season.
Broncos Injuries: Demar Dotson: Questionable (Calf), Jerry Jeudy: Questionable (Achilles), Sylvester Williams: Questionable (Elbow), Bryce Callahan: Questionable (Foot), Joe Jones: Questionable (Calf), Graham Glasgow: Questionable (Calf), Trey Marshall: Out (Shin)
Regional restrictions apply.