The Los Angeles Rams (7-3) go on the road to meet the Green Bay Packers (8-3) at Lambeau Field on Sunday, November 28, 2021. Below we dive into all of the details you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on FuboTV.
How to Watch Packers vs. Rams
- Game Day: Sunday, November 28, 2021
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Stadium: Lambeau Field
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Los Angeles vs. Green Bay
Los Angeles and Green Bay Stats
- The Rams put up 27.1 points per game, 7.6 more than the Packers surrender per contest (19.5).
- The Rams average 68.4 more yards per game (387.2) than the Packers allow per contest (318.8).
- This year, the Rams have 11 turnovers, five fewer than the Packers have takeaways (16).
- The Packers score 22.5 points per game, comparable to the 22.7 the Rams surrender.
- The Packers collect only 4.1 more yards per game (351.0) than the Rams allow per outing (346.9).
- The Packers have nine giveaways this season, while the Rams have 14 takeaways.
Rams Impact Players
- Matthew Stafford has thrown for 3,014 yards while completing 67.7% of his passes (245-for-362), with 24 touchdowns and eight interceptions (301.4 yards per game).
- Darrell Henderson has racked up a team-leading 593 rushing yards (59.3 per game) and five scores. He has added 23 receptions for 154 yards and two TDs.
- Cooper Kupp has hauled in 85 passes for a team-high 1,141 yards and 10 touchdowns. He averages 114.1 receiving yards per game.
- Leonard Floyd has 7.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 5.0 TFL and 43 tackles.
- Jordan Fuller's 75 tackles and 1.0 TFL mean he's the team's leading tackler.
- Jalen Ramsey has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 50 tackles, 8.0 TFL, and 10 passes defended 10 this season.
Rams Injuries: Tyler Higbee: Questionable (Elbow), Terrell Lewis: Doubtful (Knee), Brian Allen: Questionable (Knee)
Packers Impact Players
- Aaron Rodgers has 2,571 passing yards (233.7 per game) with a 66.8% completion percentage (219-for-328), throwing for 21 touchdowns with four interceptions.
- Aaron Jones has picked up a team-high 541 rushing yards (49.2 per game) and scored three touchdowns. He has tacked on 37 catches for 298 yards, also tops on the team, with four receiving touchdowns.
- This year Davante Adams has 72 receptions and leads the team with 979 yards (89.0 per game) while scoring five touchdowns.
- Rashan Gary has registered a team-leading 5.5 sacks, while adding 3.0 TFL and 31 tackles.
- Over the course of his current campaign, De'Vondre Campbell has 94 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and two interceptions, and leads the team in both interceptions and tackles.
Packers Injuries: Corey Linsley: Questionable (Back), Kevin King: Questionable (Achilles), Marquez Valdes-Scantling: Questionable (Achilles), Tyler Ervin: Questionable (Wrist), Equanimeous St. Brown: Questionable (Knee), Josh Jackson: Questionable (Concussion)
Regional restrictions apply.