The Buffalo Bills (3-1) bring a three-game winning streak into a meeting against the Kansas City Chiefs (2-2) on Sunday, October 10, 2021 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium. In the story below, we'll give you all the info you need to know about how to watch this game, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Chiefs vs. Bills
- Game Day: Sunday, October 10, 2021
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV: NBC
- Stadium: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Kansas City vs. Buffalo
Kansas City and Buffalo Stats
- The Chiefs average 33.5 points per game, 22.5 more than the Bills allow per matchup (11.0).
- The Chiefs rack up 210.7 more yards per game (427.5) than the Bills give up per contest (216.8).
- The Chiefs have seven giveaways this season, while the Bills have 11 takeaways.
- This season the Bills score the same number of points per game that the Chiefs surrender (31.3).
- The Bills rack up 404.0 yards per game, 33.8 fewer yards than the 437.8 the Chiefs give up.
- The Bills have four giveaways this season, while the Chiefs have four takeaways.
Chiefs Impact Players
- This season Patrick Mahomes II has recorded 1,218 passing yards (304.5 YPG) while completing 72.3% of his passes, with 14 touchdowns and four interceptions. He's also tops on his team with 92 yards on the ground on 15 carries (plus one touchdown), averaging 23.0 YPG.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire has run for a team-high 291 yards (72.8 YPG) and zero touchdowns.
- Tyreek Hill has reeled in 30 passes for a team-high 453 yards and four touchdowns. He averages 113.3 receiving yards per game.
- Michael Danna has 3.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 3.0 TFL and nine tackles.
- Daniel Sorensen's 30 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one sack make him the team's top tackler.
- Tyrann Mathieu has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 16 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and four passes defended four this season.
Chiefs Injuries: Mike Danna: Out (Hamstring)
Bills Impact Players
- Josh Allen has 1,055 passing yards (263.8 per game) and a 63.1% completion percentage, throwing nine touchdown passes and two interceptions. He also has 129 rushing yards on 24 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 32.3 yards per game.
- Devin Singletary has run for a team-leading 259 yards on 49 carries (64.8 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Stefon Diggs has 26 catches (42 targets) and paces his team with 305 receiving yards (76.3 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- This season Star Lotulelei leads the team with 2.0 sacks and has added 1.0 TFL and seven tackles.
- Tremaine Edmunds has totaled 21 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and one interception, and he's tops on his team in tackles.
- Micah Hyde has intercepted two passes to lead the team while adding 19 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and four passes defended.
Bills Injuries: Andre Roberts: Questionable (Ankle), Jake Fromm: Questionable (Not Injury Related), Zack Moss: Questionable (Toe), Tre'Davious White: Questionable (Back), Brian Winters: Questionable (Knee), Cody Ford: Questionable (Groin), Del'Shawn Phillips: Questionable (Quadricep), John Brown: Questionable (Knee), Matt Milano: Out (Pectoral)
Regional restrictions apply.