The Kansas City Chiefs (1-1) and the Los Angeles Chargers (1-1) play on Sunday, September 26, 2021 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in a clash of AFC West foes. Keep reading below for all the info on how to watch this game, including streaming live on FuboTV.
How to Watch Chiefs vs. Chargers
- Game Day: Sunday, September 26, 2021
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Stadium: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Kansas City vs. Los Angeles
Kansas City and Los Angeles Stats
- The Chiefs averaged 3.0 more points per game (29.6) than the Chargers surrendered (26.6) last season.
- The Chiefs racked up 415.8 yards per game last season, 72.4 more yards than the 343.4 the Chargers gave up per contest.
- The Chiefs turned the ball over 16 times last season, three fewer than the Chargers forced turnovers (19).
- The Chargers racked up just 1.4 more points per game (24.0) than the Chiefs allowed (22.6) last season.
- The Chargers collected 382.1 yards per game last year, 23.8 more yards than the 358.3 the Chiefs allowed per outing.
- The Chargers had 16 giveaways last season, while the Chiefs had 22 takeaways.
Chiefs Impact Players
- Patrick Mahomes II threw for 4,740 yards last season (296.3 per game) while completing 66.3% of his passes (390-for-588), with 38 touchdowns and six interceptions. He also carried the ball 62 times for 308 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 19.3 yards per game.
- A season ago Clyde Edwards-Helaire racked up 803 rushing yards (50.2 per game) and scored four touchdowns. He added 36 catches for 297 yards and one receiving touchdown.
- Last season Travis Kelce was targeted 145 times and notched 105 catches for 1,416 yards with 11 touchdowns.
- Chris Jones boasted an impressive stat line of 7.5 sacks, 3.0 TFL and 36 tackles last year.
- Daniel Sorensen racked up 91 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and three interceptions over the course of his last campaign.
- Last season, Tyrann Mathieu grabbed six interceptions and added 62 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and nine passes defended.
Chiefs Injuries: Sammy Watkins: Questionable (Concussion), Charvarius Ward: Questionable (Hand), Alex Okafor: Out (Hamstring), Dorian O'Daniel: Questionable (Knee)
Chargers Impact Players
- Justin Herbert threw for 4,336 yards while completing 66.6% of his passes last season, with 31 touchdowns and 10 interceptions (271.0 yards per game). He also carried the ball 55 times for 234 yards and five TDs.
- Austin Ekeler took 116 carries for 530 rushing yards a season ago (53.0 per game) and scored one touchdown. He also caught 54 passes for 403 yards with two TDs through the air.
- Last season Keenan Allen reeled in 100 passes for 992 yards (66.1 per game) and eight touchdowns.
- Joey Bosa showed out with an impressive stat line of 7.5 sacks, 15.0 TFL and 39 tackles.
- Over the course of his 2020 campaign, Kenneth Murray totaled 107 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and one sack.
- Last season Michael Davis reeled in three interceptions and added 63 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 14 passes defended.
Chargers Injuries: Tyrod Taylor: Out (Ribs), Rayshawn Jenkins: Questionable (Groin), Melvin Ingram III: Doubtful (Knee), Bryan Bulaga: Questionable (Knee), Justin Jones: Out (Shoulder), Nick Vigil: Doubtful (Groin), Justin Jackson: Doubtful (Quadricep), Asmar Bilal: Out (Calf), Trai Turner: Questionable (Groin)
Regional restrictions apply.