The Kansas City Chiefs (12-5) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (9-7-1) play at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday, January 16, 2022. In the story below, we'll give you all the info you need to know about how to watch this game, including on FuboTV.
How to Watch Chiefs vs. Steelers
- Game Day: Sunday, January 16, 2022
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV: NBC
- Stadium: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Kansas City vs. Pittsburgh
Kansas City and Pittsburgh Stats
- This year, the Chiefs put up 4.8 more points per game (28.2) than the Steelers surrender (23.4).
- The Chiefs rack up 35.7 more yards per game (396.8) than the Steelers allow per contest (361.1).
- The Chiefs have turned the ball over 25 times this season, three more turnovers than the Steelers have forced (22).
- The Steelers put up 20.2 points per game, comparable to the 21.4 the Chiefs allow.
- The Steelers collect 315.4 yards per game, 53.5 fewer yards than the 368.9 the Chiefs give up.
- The Steelers have 20 giveaways this season, while the Chiefs have 29 takeaways.
Chiefs Impact Players
- Patrick Mahomes II has thrown for 4,839 yards while connecting on 66.3% of his passes (436-for-658), with 37 touchdowns and 13 interceptions (284.6 yards per game). He's also run the ball 66 times for 381 yards and two touchdowns.
- Darrel Williams has churned out a team-high 558 rushing yards (32.8 YPG) plus six touchdowns. He has added 47 catches for 452 yards and two receiving touchdowns.
- Tyreek Hill has hauled in 111 passes for a team best 1,239 yards and nine touchdowns. He averages 72.9 receiving yards per game.
- This season Chris Jones leads the team with 9.0 sacks and has added 8.0 TFL and 27 tackles.
- Nick Bolton's 112 tackles and 11.0 TFL make him the team's leading tackler.
- Tyrann Mathieu has intercepted three passes to lead the team while adding 76 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and six passes defended.
Chiefs Injuries: No Injuries Listed
Steelers Impact Players
- This year Ben Roethlisberger has put up 3,740 passing yards (220.0 per game) while going 390-for-605 (64.5%) and throwing for 22 touchdowns with 10 interceptions.
- Najee Harris has run for a team-high 1,200 yards on 307 attempts (70.6 yards per game) and seven touchdowns. He also has 467 receiving yards on 74 catches and three touchdowns.
- This year Diontae Johnson has 107 receptions and leads the team with 1,161 yards (68.3 per game) while scoring eight touchdowns.
- T.J. Watt has 22.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also added 21.0 TFL and 64 tackles.
- Minkah Fitzpatrick's 124 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two interceptions make him the team's leading tackler.
- Ahkello Witherspoon has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 15 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and nine passes defended 17 this season.
Steelers Injuries: David DeCastro: Out (Knee)
Regional restrictions apply.