The Las Vegas Raiders (2-0) host the Miami Dolphins (1-1) at Allegiant Stadium on Sunday, September 26, 2021. Keep reading below for all the details on how to watch this game, including streaming live on FuboTV.
How to Watch Raiders vs. Dolphins
- Game Day: Sunday, September 26, 2021
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Las Vegas vs. Miami
Las Vegas and Miami Stats
- The Raiders put up 27.1 points per game last season, 6.0 more than the Dolphins surrendered per matchup (21.1).
- The Raiders collected only 15.4 more yards per game (383.3) than the Dolphins gave up per matchup (367.9) last year.
- Last year the Raiders had 26 turnovers, three fewer than the Dolphins had takeaways (29).
- Last year the Dolphins racked up 4.6 fewer points per game (25.3) than the Raiders allowed (29.9).
- The Dolphins averaged 339.0 yards per game last season, 50.1 fewer yards than the 389.1 the Raiders allowed per contest.
- Last season the Dolphins turned the ball over 20 times, five more than the Raiders' takeaways (15).
Raiders Impact Players
- Derek Carr collected 4,103 passing yards (256.4 per game) with a 67.3% completion percentage last season, while throwing for 27 touchdowns with nine interceptions.
- Josh Jacobs took 273 carries for 1,065 rushing yards a season ago (66.6 per game) and scored 12 touchdowns.
- Last year Darren Waller was targeted 145 times and notched 107 catches for 1,196 yards and nine touchdowns.
- Yannick Ngakoue showed out with an impressive stat line of 8.0 sacks, 7.0 TFL and 23 tackles last year.
- In last year's campaign, K.J. Wright racked up 86 tackles, 11.0 TFL, two sacks, and one interception.
- Last season, Trayvon Mullen hauled in two interceptions and added 61 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 14 passes defended.
Raiders Injuries: Trent Brown: Out (Calf), Henry Ruggs III: Out (Knee), Josh Jacobs: Questionable (Hip), Sam Young: Questionable (Groin), Nick Kwiatkoski: Out (Pectoral), Darren Waller: Questionable (Knee), Denzelle Good: Questionable (Thumb)
Dolphins Impact Players
- Last season Tua Tagovailoa totaled 1,814 passing yards (113.4 per game) while going 186-for-290 (64.1%) and throwing for 11 touchdowns with five interceptions.
- Myles Gaskin churned out 584 rushing yards (58.4 per game) and scored three touchdowns. He also tacked on 41 catches for 388 yards with two receiving TDs.
- Will Fuller V grabbed 53 passes for 879 yards last season while scoring eight touchdowns. He was targeted 75 times, and averaged 79.9 yards per game.
- Last season Emmanuel Ogbah registered 9.0 sacks, 6.0 TFL and 42 tackles.
- Over his 2020 campaign, Jerome Baker racked up 111 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and seven sacks.
- Last season Xavien Howard grabbed 10 interceptions and added 51 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 20 passes defended.
Dolphins Injuries: Jason Strowbridge: Out (Not Injury Related), Byron Jones: Out (Groin), Clayton Fejedelem: Doubtful (Pectoral)
Regional restrictions apply.