The Detroit Lions (0-6) head into a matchup with the Los Angeles Rams (5-1) on Sunday, October 24, 2021 at SoFi Stadium on a six-game losing streak. Keep reading below for all the details on how to watch this game, including streaming live on FuboTV.
How to Watch Rams vs. Lions
- Game Day: Sunday, October 24, 2021
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV:Start with a 7-day free trial!
Betting Information for Los Angeles vs. Detroit
Los Angeles and Detroit Stats
- This year, the Rams average just 1.1 more points per game (29.8) than the Lions surrender (28.7).
- The Rams rack up 401.0 yards per game, just 16.5 more than the 384.5 the Lions give up per contest.
- This year, the Rams have turned the ball over seven times, while the Lions have forced seven.
- This season the Lions score 3.0 fewer points per game (18.2) than the Rams give up (21.2).
- The Lions rack up 321.0 yards per game, 46.0 fewer yards than the 367.0 the Rams give up.
- The Lions have turned the ball over eight times, two fewer times than the Rams have forced turnovers (10).
Rams Impact Players
- Matthew Stafford has 1,838 yards through the air (306.3 per game) and a 69.5% completion percentage (139-for-200), pitching 16 touchdown passes and four interceptions.
- Darrell Henderson has taken 81 carries for a team-leading 372 rushing yards (62.0 YPG) and four touchdowns. He's also caught 12 passes for 119 yards with one touchdown through the air.
- Cooper Kupp has hauled in 46 passes for a team-high 653 yards plus seven touchdowns. He averages 108.8 receiving yards per game.
- This season Leonard Floyd leads the team with 4.5 sacks and has added 4.0 TFL and 25 tackles.
- Over the current campaign, Jordan Fuller has racked up 47 tackles and 1.0 TFL and leads the team in tackles.
- Taylor Rapp has intercepted two passes to lead the team while adding 38 tackles, 0.5 sacks, and three passes defended.
Rams Injuries: Tyler Higbee: Questionable (Hand)
Lions Impact Players
- This campaign, Jared Goff has put up 1,505 passing yards (250.8 per game) while completing 159 of 238 passes (66.8%), with seven touchdowns and four interceptions. He has tacked on 73 rushing yards on 12 carries, averaging 12.2 yards per game.
- Jamaal Williams has 59 carries for a team-high 255 rushing yards (42.5 per game) and two touchdowns. He also has 16 catches for 99 receiving yards .
- This year T.J. Hockenson has 32 catches for a team-high 311 yards (51.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Charles Harris leads the team with 4.0 sacks and has added 3.0 TFL and 17 tackles.
- Alex Anzalone's 37 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and one interception make him the team's leading tackler.
- Amani Oruwariye has picked off three passes to lead the team while adding 22 tackles and four passes defended.
Lions Injuries: Desmond Trufant: Out (Hamstring)
Regional restrictions apply.